Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the other one... even the same price thats why i thought it was the same one my bad...
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

yeesh maybe I should lower my price. I have only gotten one call since listing it like 6 hours ago. That one in Boulder looks to be in pretty good shape.

Comment

Jetta is sold... :(

Comment

wow quick sale
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            wow quick sale
            ha ha yep non-crackhead asking prices will do that!

Comment

So I snapped a couple pics before the Jetta was taken away today, it was a great day, and a few german cars in my driveway. Note that my wife's E39 is missing from the bunch.

Comment

can i haz red e28
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

duly noted.

Comment

can i haz red e28
                    That's the one I just picked up! I think I may be feverishly hanging onto this one for a little while anyway.

Comment

Haha you bought that e28? That was a good deal, it was immaculate5's car

Comment

can i haz other e28?
                        or some one find me a vw caddy that isnt ridiculously priced. or any mk1 diesel
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

can i haz other e28?
                          or some one find me a vw caddy that isnt ridiculously priced. or any mk1 diesel
                          the euro E28 is definitely not for sale! ;)

Comment

haha ill be back either in a e21,e30,e28 hopefully by summer, depending on how the audis hold up.

miss my e30 :(
                            <<Flickr>>

Comment

haha ill be back either in a e21,e30,e28 hopefully by summer, depending on how the audis hold up.

God damnit, Nathan...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
                                Haha you bought that e28? That was a good deal, it was immaculate5's car
                                Nope I don't believe so. This car has been a bit under the radar, I bought it from vectorsc (the other Sam) from here, he doesn't post a ton. He says he got it from someone from NY, which may explain the rust. ...Unless that guy is immaculate5.

Skip the E21 if you know what's good for ya... ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X