This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codrum View Post
    Beautiful, does he take it to cars and coffee/other shows? I'm guessing it's put away for the winter but I'd love to see it in person sometime.
    Yeah he does! Usually bring it or his amazing '88 M6 to the Denver Cars and Coffee, sometimes the Lafayette one. It's a good companion to his M535i.

Ted, pay for a lapping day, and get your iX prepped for customer appreciation in 4 weeks where we can all drive each others cars! ;D
    http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

I know that car. Didn't realize it was owned by the same guy. Pretty cool.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
        I might take you up on that, so I need to buy brakes and gas?
        Brakes are on order, its the blower motor that may need to be covered . Brakes and gas are dependent on which one runs out first!

Comment

I have one more punch on my HPR punch card that I need to use. I think I will resurrect the E30 in the next few days and take it out the next open day. Here's to hoping the M20 holds on! I haven't driven it more then 10 or so times in like two years so I am a bit nervous.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

lambo and 325ix??
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

That M6 is so clean
              sigpic

Comment

Some things I've noticed about the E21 after driving it to work in the snow:
                1. the heater is terrible! It has the same system as the E28 were it only comes out the top and bottom no middle so your hands are frozen the whole way:hitler:
                2. The wipers sometimes dont work lol
                3. Every turn might turn into a drift, the lack of grip even with snow tires and a lot of weight in the trunk surprised me
                4. Event though I was freezing my nuts off the whole way it was tonss if fun! really makes the morning commute exciting :p
                also people are just terrible at driving, so many people ran red lights and went 5mph

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                  Hating life in school right now, flying back to CO on Weds. Would be fun to see folks again, eother food/drinks or track stuffs.
                  Let me know when/where. I'm pretty bored with just working, working, and more working.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

last day of school tomorrow!! then finals next week, so close to the end of another semester.
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      How long will you be in town?
                      three glorious weeks. Fly in on Weds the 11th, fly out on the 3rd. Cannot wait to get a break from this place so I can focus on finding a job. I've realized I don't dislike the state so much as just being in school STILL.

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      Let me know when/where. I'm pretty bored with just working, working, and more working.
                      I hear ya. Will do! Karting could be some fun too.

I wonder if HPR would let me go to the customer day? I went a lot last year...
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Anyone going to the Ice Gymkhana? Great fun event! Sign up is going on now, at the link below. It's autocross....on Ice. I can't go this year but I figured I'd help get the word out.

And why it's awesome:

video courtesy of Ted
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

three glorious weeks. Fly in on Weds the 11th, fly out on the 3rd. Cannot wait to get a break from this place so I can focus on finding a job. I've realized I don't dislike the state so much as just being in school STILL.
                          hit me up when you're in town. we'll do something.

Anyone going to the Ice Gymkhana? Great fun event! Sign up is going on now, at the link below. It's autocross....on Ice. I can't go this year but I figured I'd help get the word out.

And why it's awesome:

video courtesy of Ted
                          Spent all last night and part of this morning driving on a sheet of solid ice on I90 between Bozeman, MT and Buffalo, WY. Not interested in doing anymore ice driving for a while. Was going 45-50 which was probably too fast to begin with, and had truckers passing me doing 60-65, while fish-tailing 53 foot trailers and not seeming to care, despite that there were 3-4 in a ditch. Cojones grandes, those guys have em.

Comment

And why it's awesome:

video courtesy of Ted
                            Registration doesn't open until the 10th. Stoked on going!
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Jetta has studded snows that I'll be taking unless somebody lets me co drive something better (anything is better...)!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Jetta has studded snows that I'll be taking unless somebody lets me co drive something better (anything is better...)!
                                I'm thinking you may be able to co-drive something my brothers and I bring up there.

Right Alex-- what was it, Rollin' 4 dirty, 4 deep??

Those studs might actually help this time around,
                                http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Working...
                                X