Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    you are, seriously?
    Somewhat.
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Yes, cause I look out bitch

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        Yes, cause I look out bitch
        ??
        89 325i (Sold)
        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

ha ha ha what ben????

Comment

You wanna fight?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

ha ha ha ha, ben, you make me lol, literally.

btw, i have a cool new sig

Comment

lol look at that... But yeah, e30 to track car status needs to happen soon....

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  lol look at that... But yeah, e30 to track car status needs to happen soon....
                  seriously though, what were you trying to say when you typed that (in my sig) earlier?

and E30 to track car status means no bumpin sound system and no interior! You already have the coils!

Comment

I'm trying to help Clark get into that red e30 for a DD.... and yeah, the sound system can stay for now, but like day before track, I'll yank it... I really need to do my brake work and other stuff for now

Comment

Now this here isn't a bad deal at all. also Bilstien coilovers. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2000566830.html

This could make a really nice DD, and some good money can be recovered by selling the coilovers.
                      oh snap.

Comment

do it, Roland!

Comment

Comment

holy BALLS some buy this car NAO! The wheels alone are probably worth 80% of the asking price! http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2002311457.html

Comment

holy BALLS some buy this car NAO! The wheels alone are probably worth 80% of the asking price! http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2002311457.html
                              more snapping...

Comment

I need this...

Comment

Working...
                                X