Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Define tall...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Define tall person torture device.... I dont have any kart issues and Im not short.

    Leave a comment:


  • LEANE30
    replied
    What kind of fuel mileage does that ss make? I hate myself for just asking that, but damn that thing looks like job security to me - i draft for petroleum companies. Lol. Burn baby burn!

    As for a meet, if it is in dtc, castle rock or between, I'll come rock a sideways cap, stance, & dslr. If the karts at speed raceway were not intentional torture devices for people of my height I'd be all over it

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by fsmtnbiker
    Fact, Loveland does suck. It's a great place if you're old.
    well I don't know if it sucks, but there sure ain't anything too special about it...

    Leave a comment:


  • fsmtnbiker
    replied
    Fact, Loveland does suck. It's a great place if you're old.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    You only think that because you're too cheap to try anything that is actually good.
    Spot on. The "good" stuff in Boulder is unreal expensive.

    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    Also no one has ever prevented you from planning a meet north of boulder and there was a meet this summer in Longmont. But I have nothing against Foco, I was actually up climbing in Poudre Canyon a few weeks ago.
    Yeah I dunno. I guess I always thought if I suggested a Loveland meet I would be laughed off the forum. Besides, wtf would we do in Loveland?

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    It's about bloody time we have a meet north of Boulder. FoCo is really a great area, and has better food than Boulder (imo).

    Chris, name the time and place!
    You only think that because you're too cheap to try anything that is actually good.

    Also no one has ever prevented you from planning a meet north of boulder and there was a meet this summer in Longmont. But I have nothing against Foco, I was actually up climbing in Poudre Canyon a few weeks ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Originally posted by 325i
    I'll let you know when we he have our next club meeting. we usually pick a Local spot and have a small meet then you can meet the others haha
    Cool. Let me know. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    I'll let you know when we he have our next club meeting. we usually pick a Local spot and have a small meet then you can meet the others haha

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Here's one more for you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Haha. I won't quote ya. Just curious. It takes $$$$ to make that kind of power and not break shit in these trucks. Fun though.

    I live near mines. Would like to meet up sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    i wouldnt quote me exactly but the last i heard was 6 something i could be completely wrong though.

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    I...really like that!
    Thanks man!
    Originally posted by 325i
    we have two in the mines race club one is 600hp on air ride, the other has a built bottom on 4XXhp both are white in color
    You know much about either? They have airbags in the rear factory. They suck though. Better to go old school with some good ol springs and shocks.

    600hp is no small feat at 6000+ DA. Forced induction?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    I...really like that!
    we have two in the mines race club one is 600hp on air ride, the other has a built bottom on 4XXhp both are white in color

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by griffincox

    I...really like that!

    Leave a comment:

Working...