Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
    nice stance

damit, today is my day off but i got called in for training, in auburn. i live in burien and work 3 blocks away from were i live. this sucks. same for tomorrow as well but at least i get double pay for overtime.

I work in South Seattle (George Town) and live in Orting ;)

You'll be fine. Hell, you could be my shift lead. He's pulling a 16 into 8 hours off and into another 8 hour day. Brutal shit.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Thanks again for the bumper Josh!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        Hmmm... Well I'm looking for something that will last me as a good DD brakes. Basket Weaves are a PITA to clean lol.

brembo blanks, and whatever pads, there all the same really

I currently have hawk pads, like the middle grade ones

but 1 of the first things im going to look at when i get another job is a BBK :)

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
          Depends on what you are doing.. For track, for autox, for street driving.. etc.

I am installing Hawk HT-10's on the track car, I ran Hawk's and EBC's on my Focus (which saw track/Autox/Street driving..)

If you are just on the street, run some decent stock pads, and some new rotors (no need for the slotted or crossdrilled on a street car..) You figure the stock brakes were meant to slow a car down from 100+ on the Autobahn, so our skimpy 65 mph or less speeds around here aren't even making them breath hard.
          Word.

Stock pads are best for street. They have the best cold bite.

I have HP+ all around on my car and they kinda suck when cold. I live up a steep hill and have to make sure to ride the brakes all the way down to heat them up.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

back home from a long day. oh well i did find out that tomorrow we get to bring in our own cars to do a free alignment on. as well as if we need any replacement parts for the suspension we get them FOR FREE tomorrow and get PAID to install them on our own cars lol.

oh and by the way, little help here.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
              :) :) :) :) :)

FINALLY, shit.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                FINALLY, shit.

:)

I believe he has two now. Maybe? Or 1.5? lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post

I believe he has two now. Maybe? Or 1.5? lol
                  Just the one now. I was going to buy the Cabrio from Eric but now that I have this, I think it's all I need for a while.

I've been driving it a little today and I have to say that it is the most fun car I've yet to drive. It pulls HARD, runs smooth and handles like a go kart. I'm glad I held out for this one and don't regret buying it in the slightest.

Next on the list is a 24v skidplate. Really don't have much clearance there (thank God for good suspension.) I'll put on the new bumper from Wishno probably tomorrow (really should be getting my E28 ready for 5erWest and get the POS truck I'm working on out of there :roll:) and give it a good cleaning and get some real pictures up.

We'll have a wrench fest at my shop at some point. I've gotta lose the stock shifter and really would like some black leather sport interior (*cough*lucky*cough*) as I don't much care for the comfort interior.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

So I just replaced the turn signal indicator stalk; as part of the process, I unhooked a harness from the steering column. Now that I've gotten the stalk itself replaced, I can't get that damn harness to slide back into the bracket. Is it alright for me to just leave it hanging for a bit?
                    1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                    2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                    1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Installed my tech 1 rear spoiler, it was worth the wait!
                      sigpic

Comment

Try all you want Austin I am not ready to give up my interior yet!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

did my first timing belt and water pump install yesterday!! but FCUK the waterpump gasket...i have a feeling its leaking
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                            did my first timing belt and water pump install yesterday!! but FCUK the waterpump gasket...i have a feeling its leaking
                            You need to make sure to scrape off all of the old stuff first. Then put sealer on both sides of your gasket. Over the time I was working on Esthers car the timing belt and water pump were the easiest things
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i scraped off all the old gasket, but i didnt put sealant on it. and i just checked the car, and i def found a little bit of coolant...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i have to tear it all a part again huh?... :(
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                                i scraped off all the old gasket, but i didnt put sealant on it. and i just checked the car, and i def found a little bit of coolant...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i have to tear it all a part again huh?... :(
                                Ya the sealant also helps hold the gasket in place as you line it up. Done that on all my cars with success so far. Are you sure its from the pump though? I had a situation where I thought it was the pump but it was a hose right next to it.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X