Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
    I prefer red panels up front for speed and primer panels in the back for weight reduction
    It will only go faster if you put in some speed holes, the red just gets you more speeding tickets.
    Alpha Team Inductee

    2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

    Comment


      I currently own (2) 240sx, fag cars for sure lolz


      Project log -- DIRTY 30

      2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

      Comment


        We run an RX7 in Chumpcar, and I think the entire Asian auto industry is stupid because of the rotary.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

        Comment


          Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
          I currently own (2) 240sx, fag cars for sure lolz
          Post pics and I will tell you if its gay or not. I like a nice clean stock looking 240 without any gay body kits but 99% of them do not fall into this.

          Comment


            Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            We run an RX7 in Chumpcar, and I think the entire Asian auto industry is stupid because of the rotary.
            pretty sure the rotary was a Mercedes Benz design that was sold to Mazda
            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
            -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
              Father and son
              i lol'd

              Comment


                Originally posted by 2man View Post
                pretty sure the rotary was a mercedes benz design that was sold to mazda
                bazinga!
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                Comment


                  Anybody have a non air bag ignition switch.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 2man View Post
                    pretty sure the rotary was a Mercedes Benz design that was sold to Mazda
                    Mercedes knew what they were doing.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by camip View Post
                      Anybody have a non air bag ignition switch.
                      I would recommend buying new. If you are unsure get a DVOM and read your bentley

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 2man View Post
                        pretty sure the rotary was a Mercedes Benz design that was sold to Mazda
                        Can't tell if you're joking or not because Felix Wankel designed the rotary on his own and licensed it to Mazda. Daimler Benz licensed it from Wankel along with GM and Toyota.
                        1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                          Can't tell if you're joking or not because Felix Wankel designed the rotary on his own and licensed it to Mazda. Daimler Benz licensed it from Wankel along with GM and Toyota.
                          Who cares it's a triangle of fail designed by someone who never even drove a car.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                            Who cares it's a triangle of fail designed by someone who never even drove a car.
                            He is the only twentieth century engineer to have designed an internal combustion engine which went into production. Props for that but rotary is a fail

                            Comment




                              Yea Rotarys suck, who would ever use them.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

                              Comment


                                Fuck your triangle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X