• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not 3M products, I Dissapoint in you.

Edit: Not even Griots, more dissapoint.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Don't worry... These will work wonders for the meet:) n on a side note.. Don't have much of the $$ left! So I couldn't really afford much more anyways!
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Just teasing, I need to pick up actual detailing stuff myself. Gotta keep the cars clean looking.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

ha, when i got mine buffed out, i also polished it.. and oh my that look.. even better then the new cars at the lot. So hoping to replicate that again... maybe?
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

I've heard Armorall isn't good for vinyl... It dries it up and can cause cracks.
            Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Armor all is horrible. It makes your interior look like its coated in Gheri Curl juice. Throw it away or take it back. And it is true that it dries vinyl and plastic. Bad, bad, bad.

Comment

Fuck armor all. That shit is just that...shit.
                -Andy

Comment

And if you need something that will make your dash look new and clean, water and a lint free cloth.

Comment

my neighbor is a car detailer... he got me some product for interior detailing that i bought from him. So im gunna clean it with that,but then he told me to just get original armor all.. and lightly spray it on top and wipe it off to finish it off.... i dont know?
                    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

I was also thinking just water and a lint free cloth. we will see once i get to that step. thanks for the input tho guys.
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

My friend's been using Vinylex on all plastic/vinyl surfaces of his car for... 13 years now, and it looks like new. I got a bottle of this stuff and cleaned the car with it once, made everything look nice and shiny.
                        Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertip View Post
                          My friend's been using Vinylex on all plastic/vinyl surfaces of his car for... 13 years now, and it looks like new. I got a bottle of this stuff and cleaned the car with it once, made everything look nice and shiny.
                          IMHO you don't want things to look "shiny" but a nice matte sheen is what looks best to me.

I use a lot of Adam's products. Their Leather & Interior conditioner will do your seats, dash, door panels and consoles. Does not leave them sticky or wet.
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/3698553170.html

???

Comment

Ricer exhaust, spray paint caps, no sport seats, fucked up cow catcher annnnd we done fucked up the body with the factory jack.. $3500

Comment

long shot but any of you guys wanna buy a 2 bilestein shocks and eibach springs ?

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                                89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                                87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                                84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

Working...
                                X