Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
    Damn, I need to to do that.
    How's that paint work you were talking about coming?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372314871.645964.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	7157126
      I didn't really take any direct shots of the undercoating but here's the best I have until daylight Tomorow

Comment

Yeah, thats a whole lot better looking than the speckled mess I have goin on...
        sigpic
        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

On your car I would just do what wschnitz did since you still have the factory texture

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            How's that paint work you were talking about coming?
            Unfortunately, none of it. Ran out of monies. I got the headers in though, still needs some adjustment. Might try to pull it off tomorrow.

What size tires?
            -Andy

Comment

Yesterday at work we took in an e36 328i vert! 45,000 miles, comes with hard top and wind diffuser. Sad thing is its an auto. Killed my ether. Alpine on tan. Cleanest stock e36 I have ever seen. The interior looks so plush.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

$25k for a '91 318is with 28k miles on it... This is Brian's wet dream car. Lol

-Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Except that e30 is worth 7k max. Shit I'm gonna put my 6 up for sale for 10!

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, if I had like $14k I might consider putting it down on it. Definitely would have to be parked though. It's not "worth" $25k at all but I'm sure someone will pay over $10k for it.
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

You're probably right. But I wonder what is going on in the sellers head.

Decided to finally adjust the valves today.

Don't tell my wife I used the oven to bake my valve cover. Black wrinkle vht.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Round two of trying to install my M3 wiring covers. Fuck this shit. Now I remember why I didn't put them on...
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Parts cars gettin towed away Tomorow! And u pull it's paying more than I did. Looks like I got a free motor and interior :)

Andy helped me out with the euro car a little its looking like it may run, I just need to drain the tank and get some fresh fuel, well see what happens.

And it looks like I will be making it to the picnic. Things are lookin up for me.

Comment

Parts cars gettin towed away Tomorow! And u pull it's paying more than I did. Looks like I got a free motor and interior :)

Andy helped me out with the euro car a little its looking like it may run, I just need to drain the tank and get some fresh fuel, well see what happens.

And it looks like I will be making it to the picnic. Things are lookin up for me.
                            Do work!
                            -Andy

Comment

Come up Saturday dude!
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

changed my oil to liquimoly 5w40 fully synthetic oil and it runs great!

Comment

Working...
                                X