Lol I thought the link would work, but it doesnt

Style 34

Comment

Yeah with bigger holes those would look good. I like
      The style 32s.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

34's appeal to me because of their weight really!

Comment

Not really Keith, my wife wouldn't let me start a new project. I would be sleeping in the basement for a long, long, long time. Mainly, I think I will just serve as a warning to others (hence why I named the build thread: "How NOT to build a Pro-3..")
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

all this talk about wheels, i need to get something decent on my car im so tired of ugly 2 tone weaves.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

E38 Style 5's? Haha.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

i really don't care, i would like some 15's but im not all that picky right now, i don't care if they have peeling paint or curb rash, i can fix that. i just need something new

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

I don't have any for sale but they're always around for cheap!

Comment

yea but thats the problem, i have cash now and there is nothing around, so i will end up spending this cash on other crap so when i don't have money then there will be deals lol

Comment

Fail. Lol. SpiD just got some for a good deal.

Comment

Such is life buddy!

Anyone else wishing they had a "winter project" to wrench on right about now?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Me. Right here. Wishing I didn't sell my 'vert right now. Fuckkkkkkk.

Comment

Come down this weekend I still got stuff to do

-Alex
                            sigpic

Comment

yea i saw he snapped up a set along with some adapters, but at that price i can just buy the wheels and tires i want and save a few bucks in the process. FML

Comment

I guess. My friend had some Type C's down here but I think he sold 'em last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X