PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Has anyone been to Redbull Global Rally Cross up at Dirtfish when it comes around? I remember going a few years ago and it was so awesome.

Anyway, they're coming to Seattle to a race August 30th, they havn't announced a track yet but i'm really hoping it's Dirtfish again.
    Info here: http://www.redbullglobalrallycross.com/about-grc/
    I went last year. It was pretty good. Watched it from a paddock side. Not only could you see all the cars, you didn't have to listen to the shitty announcers.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      Anyone have a recommendation for a good, quality exhaust shop in the Portland area? I'm talking mandrel bends, SS material, etc.
      I'm curious to see what you find out. I know Brent Kemi can build a nice mandrel exhaust, but it's difficult to get him to agree to build it. Plus he apparently hates E30's

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
        I'm curious to see what you find out. I know Brent Kemi can build a nice mandrel exhaust, but it's difficult to get him to agree to build it. Plus he apparently hates E30's
        I wouldn't really go that far...he's just very particular on what jobs he takes as of late.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          I wouldn't really go that far...he's just very particular on what jobs he takes as of late.
          Haha he's told me a few times that he doesn't like E30's

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Anyone from portland heading up here anytime soon?

Also someone rescue this clown shoe: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/ctd/4858529743.html
            Last edited by Wschnitz; 03-23-2015, 10:12 AM.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Anybody have a hankerin' to brew some beer at Gallagher's in Edmonds? I'm thinking of brewing some down there ... I did it 18+ years ago for my wedding and haven't been back since. Thought it might be fun to get a group together for a Saturday brew fest?

link to Gallagher's: http://www.whereubrew.com/
              Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I only have enough free time to drink beer

Comment

So we have a beer connoisseur, and a beer connoisseumer. right arm!

Comment

You know that you want to Kris ... you do know they have a tasting room ... and I don't consider myself a beer snob. At my age I want to enjoy my consumption. I drank enough animal beer in my 20's.

Comment

To level with you, I refuse to drink light beers, or pretty much anything that is considered a cheaper beer, they just don't have the flavor im looking for.. blue moon is about as light as it gets..That being said I'd be down for that kind of shindig, a nice piney crisp IPA sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                        To level with you, I refuse to drink light beers, or pretty much anything that is considered a cheaper beer, they just don't have the flavor im looking for.. blue moon is about as light as it gets..That being said I'd be down for that kind of shindig, a nice piney crisp IPA sounds good.
                        I'll set up a meet ... with the deets. You down to make the drive up to Edmonds?

Comment

Putting together an estimate for an Audi Allroad with 4.2L V8.

Heads are off and at the machine shop, car has been consuming oil for quite a while now, customer is now deciding to tackle it.

New engine from University Audi/VAG - just over 13,000. Fucking nuts!!

Yeah.. I don't think i'll ever buy an Audi, or anything newer for that matter!
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Always down to drink some craft beers with the E30 guys. Keeping my eyes peeled! Also, we should brew a beer together Kevin. There's a homebrew spot right off Bothell Way!
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Phew thats a drive, not unless I stay a night up there and do some crabbin the next day haha, IM coming up between the 31st and the 7th just for a family visit, so chances are I'm probably a no go anyways.

Comment

Why would you buy a brand new 4.2 from Audi for a 10 year old all road?
                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
                                X