No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those the calendars BMWCCA was talking about in the Zundfolge?
    1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
    2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
    1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Most likely.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Its going to be crazy watching the Police disperse the "Occupy" people. Riots will insue.
        Release the hounds!!!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

they should use firehouses like they did back in the days. those hippies could use a bath
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^lol. Water cannons and a bulldozer.

Comment

Laughing at those at Occupy cause I get a fat check tomorrow. Also filling my tank up with Premium gas. All this is just making me feel super rich.

clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

My girl just got on a plane to CA for the weekend. To all my people who are in long term committed relationships/marriages I know you feel me when I say this....

HALLPASS!!!!!!

clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

My Dad and I just got in a huge fight. I hate being a fucking minor.

FML

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                    My girl just got on a plane to CA for the weekend. To all my people who are in long term committed relationships/marriages I know you feel me when I say this....

HALLPASS!!!!!!

Guilt free pass (naked mile reference.)

Oh, LOL at your above post. I will go do the same myself. Fuck those loser occupy degenerate fucks.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      My Dad and I just got in a huge fight. I hate being a fucking minor.

FML
                      Take that shit to Facebook, tumblr, or twitter! Dis R3V cot damnit!

clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

My best advice is get a job and move out. Worked out for me. Now my parents and I love each other!

clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I would, I would. However I am only 16 still and that isn't exactly possible yet

Comment

I remember those times dude.

I remember being so angry with my parents cause they wouldn't pay to put me through driver's Ed. Didn't help get my license. Didn't help me buy my first car.

I've got to say though, it feels damn good to be 23, independent and in control of my own life. This comes with a shitload of responsibilities though. Sometimes I think the arguments and fights were worth it due to free rent, bills, and food.

clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

^ good point.

Yeah... so I am going to vent slightly here.

My friend and I detail cars together. He lives in a "bungalow" by British standards (lol we had that conversation today) and it is kind of a dump compared to my house (no offence to him). SO we store all our materials at my house. I keep like 85% in the garage... all stuff that I bought or that we bought together. We have roughly $300 total of supplies to do our details..

I was keeping roughly 6 bottles of stuff in my room. Most of it I havn't even used yet. Some applicators, microfiber wash, vinyl dressing, leather care stuff. Nothing toxic. He orders me to get it OUT. So I dont listen, yeah my bad. There wasn't room for it in the garage anyway, atleast not in an organized place.

So yeah he comes home bitching at my Mom that she broke the garage door sensor, yada yada. And then bitches at me and tells me that if I dont move it he throws it out and all my other detailing stuff. I am furious, that is my shit. So I tell them if he does that I will key his car (that felt sooooo good :)). He then gets even madder and I put it in a tub my Mom emptied for me and go back upstairs. Then he yells at me even louder and pokes me in my chest and shit... so I grab his wrists and LOCK on. He is trying to move his arms and break my hands off but that ain't happening. He then tells me to let go so I do.

Either way, eventually this bullshit escalates to me having to put ALL of my stuff in the garage into our shitty shed from Kmart... that of which is full by the way. This includes a tub of random parts for my car, my back seat, and all my detailing supplies. I am enraged because my stuff will freeze and it WILL get ruined. So I do it anyways, because I dont want it thrown away. My Mom sticks up for me though and an hour later in the dark I get to haul it all back down the driveway and put it all back away.

He was mad because I disrespected him... over something so small. I get straight A's... I doing Running Start part time, I bought my own car (I dont pay my own insurance though). I am pissed because I am one of the cleanest kids i know. I have never smoked, never gotten high, never gotten drunk. Never have had a true girlfriend (Im working on that :p)... he should be happy Im not out like the rest of my peers fucking smoking weed every weekend. I am almost also an Eagle Scout....

I know he wasnt like me when he was my age. He had to pay his own way and stuff, but he did NOT get anywhere near the grades I have or stay away from bad stuff like I do. Fuck him, I am so infuriated right now. Its my room, I should be able to store whatever the FUCK I want in it. My room is always clean, never smelly... and its not like I keeping ammonia in here or drugs.

God damn that felt good, sorry I did that.

EDIT: I forgot to mention my Dad is an alcoholic and he shys away from it all the time. I dared him to go sober for a week, stating that he didn't even stay away from his drinks on our family vacation to his mother's house in Michigan. I pointed out that it is annoying to travel with somebody who has 14 drinks in the hotel room and passes out... but all he has to say is that I embarrassed him at his family reunion when I took a picture of my great aunt that i have never met that she didn't like. The woman was drunk and I showed it to all my cousins, lol. I apologized the next day though by sending her a thoughtful email with my apology. He NEVER apologizes to our family for passing out every evening... so I told him i want an apology for his shitty behavior on our vacation... of which I am NOT accepting. Sorry I had to vent, but we ALL know how good it feels
                              Last edited by 5Toes; 11-10-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Looks like I opened Pandora's Box. Haha. Sorry guys.

Skimmed through it and I got to say. Not trying to pick sides but that is your PARENTS house. Untill your moved out or 18 you pretty much HAVE to do what they say. Bottom line. Also better hope he doesn't see this thread!

Pokes to the chest hurt like a bitch!!
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X