PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    Not hot enough to clean 'em and will make a giant fucking mess. If your wife/girlfriend/etc uses it and sees you...prepare for a giant bitch slap.
    Are you speaking from experience?
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

^No.

Comment

Im serious, that wheel brush is great. CG is a great company

Just used their leather cleaner and conditioner today ($14 for 2 16oz bottles, one of each). The cleaner is very safe, but that conditioner is very good. The seats in this camry I was detailing felt MUCH better. It wasnt greasy at all, but it did take quite a bit... maybe 10 drops per seat?

Their Extreme VRP dressing is very good too... a little truly goes a long way with that stuff. Other thing worth getting is their citrus car wash, I havn't tried it yet, but it is very good from what I hear.

Just some thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          Are you speaking from experience?
          Yup. Taillights + dishwasher = bitch slap from mother
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
            Yup. Taillights + dishwasher = bitch slap from mother
            Lolz bet you wont do that again
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

^^Your mother knows better than to bitch slap an angry ginger. What happened next?

Comment

She should. She hasn't learned. She also doesn't make me sandwiches anymore. I guess that's what happened.

On a (little) more brighter note, operation anthracite carpet was a success. Just got home 30 min or so ago. What a fucking bitch that was. I do not wish to tackle that job again.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  Im serious, that wheel brush is great. CG is a great company
                  Tough 2 inch long Cleaning bristles.Wrapped around our Raccoon brush are some serious cleaning bristles. Designed for serious cleaning power without scratching, our premium dense-max nylon bristles deliver just the right cleaning power when and where you need it. The unique design of the bristles enables them to be both flexible and durable.
                  Nylon? Ugh, no thanks. Enjoy the microscratches you are putting into everything you scrub with that.

Get a Boar's Hair brush when you're ready to step up: http://www.autogeek.net/8inmoorbohaw.html
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    Nylon? Ugh, no thanks. Enjoy the microscratches you are putting into everything you scrub with that.

Get a Boar's Hair brush when you're ready to step up: http://www.autogeek.net/8inmoorbohaw.html
                    Boar's hair is the shit. I could sleep in a bucket of that stuff.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                      Boar's hair is the shit. I could sleep in a bucket of that stuff.
                      second! It just makes you want to sleep FOREVER!

as for the ghetto HOT Tank (aka the Dishwasher) it can really fubar a dishwasher's insides too! Luckily, at the time my roommates were all mechanics as well, so there was worse things we did to that apartment.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                        I know most won't be excited about this but I will pre-order a set -

Those look good, maybe I'll should get a set for my eta.

Comment

Yes Boars hair is better. I fully agree.

However, to clean weaves you need an effective way to get in between the spokes. A normal brush like that does not work too well

The nylon is not very hard, but if your wheels are clear coated, then yes it will scratch them. Weaves though should not be scratched, that is a hard surface.

---------------

On another note though.. I shelled out $55 today and put almost a full tank of gas in my car. The fuel pump stopped making the noise, so I am happy. I started my car at lunch at let it idle (when you can clearly hear it) and it was quiet... so I am very thankful!

Comment

Reminds me of that bitchin car at the 2010 picnic that was sitting on black e46 steelies...

Comment

Kinda want. Too bad they're not wide enough. Won't clear my front BBK.

Comment

I REALLY want them.

IMO big steelies like that look sick on these cars... price isn't too bad.. but adapters are of course needed

Comment

Working...
                                X