Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Whoa people still use this!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      Whoa people still use this!
      Use what?
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

      Comment


        R3vlimited.com

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
          Whoa people still use this!
          '99 e46 323i - wrecked
          '87 e30 325iS - sold
          '91 e30 325i - sold
          '89 e30 M3 - fun car
          '09 e91 328i - sold
          '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
          '08 impreza - new rally car
          '01 996 tt - more fun car
          '82 Ford f350 - work truck

          Comment


            Damn dude, I just looked at the thread for your Impreza build - Was it a mobile ASH TRAY?! If I pulled back the carpet and found that many cig butts, it would be set ablaze and shoved out in to the street.. Just the thought that every one of those had the PO lips wrapped around it makes me...

            wretch.
            1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
            2006 BMW X3
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

            Comment


              Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
              Whoa people still use this!
              Can't all be "instafamous" like you, big boi.
              Portland, Oregon
              E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

              Comment


                I'm relatively new to the E30 scene (and r3v), so I've missed a lot of the shenanigans.
                With that being said, once in a while I find a gem in rough that I feel I must share for those other newbies or for those who want to enjoy it all over again.

                This is what made my Thursday worthwhile:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=239960

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                  I'm relatively new to the E30 scene (and r3v), so I've missed a lot of the shenanigans.
                  With that being said, once in a while I find a gem in rough that I feel I must share for those other newbies or for those who want to enjoy it all over again.

                  This is what made my Thursday worthwhile:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=239960
                  That is hilarious. I'd take donations to have a dumb as shit license plate.
                  sigpic

                  4 doors.. so much room for activities!

                  IG @bluebombr

                  Transaction Feedback:

                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    Damn dude, I just looked at the thread for your Impreza build - Was it a mobile ASH TRAY?! If I pulled back the carpet and found that many cig butts, it would be set ablaze and shoved out in to the street.. Just the thought that every one of those had the PO lips wrapped around it makes me...

                    wretch.
                    Lol yea the red 4 door was a mobile ash tray. I mean i usually find it sad when people smoke in their cars because it ruins the car, but this was an exceptional case. This one had been sitting for awhile too, about 3 years from what the PO said, you can see it on this google streetview from 2012 parked where we found it last year. Luckily we didn't save that red one for long, found the green coup down in portland and thats what we're running now.
                    '99 e46 323i - wrecked
                    '87 e30 325iS - sold
                    '91 e30 325i - sold
                    '89 e30 M3 - fun car
                    '09 e91 328i - sold
                    '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
                    '08 impreza - new rally car
                    '01 996 tt - more fun car
                    '82 Ford f350 - work truck

                    Comment


                      Anyone know any good tuners in the greater Seattle area that can tune MegaSquirt for my turbo 2.7i on a dyno?
                      2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

                      90 325i | 95 Miata

                      Comment


                        anybody have a late model front coolant pipe they could sell?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          anybody have a late model front coolant pipe they could sell?
                          Why isn't your location "Mechaphile" anymore?
                          Portland, Oregon
                          E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

                          Comment


                            because I changed it, now it reflects my actual location.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              because I changed it, now it reflects my actual location.
                              Y
                              U
                              Do
                              Dis
                              Portland, Oregon
                              E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Why isn't your location "Mechaphile" anymore?
                                Wait, Wut......
                                :shock:
                                Dumpster Fire Pilot

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X