PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
    I think I'm officially going to stop driving my henna. What happened to Aarons car is what I have nightmares about. No more dd'ing. ��
    Insured your car's value for $50K. Don't tell me you wouldn't sell it for $50K?

Comment

I found a tape from "Rent" in my glove box. PPo must have been gayyyyyy
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        I found a tape from "Rent" in my glove box. PPo must have been gayyyyyy
        LOL
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by cleanasse30 View Post
          Anyone know any good tuners in the greater Seattle area that can tune MegaSquirt for my turbo 2.7i on a dyno?
          Carb Conn?
          1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
          2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
          1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Somebody rip me out for asking this...

Are early and late rear door cards the same or different? I'm really leaning towards the fact that they're different. I picked up a set of early rears for my new coupe and they don't fit well on one side...
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

The only thing different should be the padding. From what I remember the interior sizes are the same just the older cars had horse hair and nasty foam.

Did you put it next to your current door card and check?
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

^I didn't have door cards in this new car, and I forgot what my old ones look like. I'm going to go take the foam off them and see how they fit. They fit about a half an inch tall if that makes sense.
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

wooooohweeeeee. wetsanded and repolished my late model tail lights, came out very nice!! 600,800,1000 then plastic polish on random oribtal then 1200,1500.

Comment

a gorgeous pic of my 325is while I was cleaning it today :coolphoto: my camera phone sucks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      LOL

Think I just saw your silver car at RDM?
                      Derek-

Comment

Toes that needs a proper polish bad, lookin pink haha. If the paint is even it should come out decent, of course you should know.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Spotted a dark blue e9 rusting away in a drive way today.

Comment

yes I am aware of how to polish zinno paint LOL. all the panels are original - it is going to shine up great. problem is I need a replacement door because mine has some major damage that extends onto the rocker.

I am planning on repainting the IS trunk spoiler and mirrors rustoleum regal red and then the, grills, etc. trim black

Will polish the paint after a new door, etc. but before that this car needs a clutch stop, ignition tumbler, sunroof adjusted, and a IS lip!!! also anybody got a few basketweave center caps to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                              Think I just saw your silver car at RDM?
                              'Twas I. I saw you rolling through. I almost ran up and scared the shit out of you but we don't know each other. Last drive of the year before I disconnect the battery and put the cover on it.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                I am planning on repainting the IS trunk spoiler and mirrors rustoleum regal red and then the, grills, etc. trim black
                                Maybe it's just me... but regal red better be a dead on match for it to not look bad.
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X