Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    Salvage title? pass
    but but... those second LED fog lights are the best! ;D

    Comment


      Thanks e30josh, I emailed them hopefully I hear back soon
      Derek Stanelle
      Hellrot 325is coupe

      Comment


        Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
        Does discount import sell redline oil? Or where does everyone Portland area get it at?
        yes we do
        WTB:m60b40 in PNW
        Zachary Ripley

        85 318i M50B25tu.
        92 525it 5 speed.
        80 244gl (m60 prepping).

        Comment


          I got a ticket for bad tags on the way home from 5erwest over the weekend, I havnt gone through deq because I did not think my car would pass, figured I'd run it through so it at least looks like I'm trying lol.

          Well I passed and these numbers seem really low to me.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            It passed, take it and run with it for now.

            Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
            1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
            2006 BMW X3
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

            Comment


              Can I bend the hardline that connects the clutch master and slave cylinder in my e30.? Not overly exaggerated but enough to connect thru the bracket.

              Comment


                Yes, by hand only or with a specific tube bending tool. Do not use pliers or a wrench, you'll kink and crack the line.
                m106 1990 e30
                e36 daily
                e32 cruiser

                Comment


                  What kind of exhaust fitting is this? Looks all welded up. Is this going to be a demolition type removal?
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    Yup did it soon after I asked anyways lol but heavy hand a just barely.. Thanks tho

                    Oh and one more question the pedal assembly in a late model. do they only have one guiding roller pin that the bolt goes into which holds the pedals to the assembly. If that makes any sense..

                    Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                    Yes, by hand only or with a specific tube bending tool. Do not use pliers or a wrench, you'll kink and crack the line.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      It passed, take it and run with it for now.

                      Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk


                      Now that it passed I can register as special interest and never have to worry about it


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                        What kind of exhaust fitting is this? Looks all welded up. Is this going to be a demolition type removal?

                        That's just exhaust flex pipe. I used a short section to replace the factory baffled looking section on a stock M20B25 head pipe. You'll have to cut it out to replace it..
                        1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                        2006 BMW X3
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
                          Yup did it soon after I asked anyways lol but heavy hand a just barely.. Thanks tho

                          Oh and one more question the pedal assembly in a late model. do they only have one guiding roller pin that the bolt goes into which holds the pedals to the assembly. If that makes any sense..
                          Looks like two, #10,17

                          http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=35_0183
                          m106 1990 e30
                          e36 daily
                          e32 cruiser

                          Comment


                            Yea I was looking at that too, my problem is that the clutch pedal has a bit of slack and moves side to side. I have everything in place as seen on that diagram tho. I was thinking maybe I could put a washer in between both number 9s on in between the pedals..





                            Originally posted by Rennsport View Post

                            Comment


                              What were to happen if I bent the aluminum plate that's between the engine and trans? Would it hit the flywheel? I bent mine a bit while suspending the engine from the cherry picker trying to mount the flywheel now it's bent.. Should I continue or do I need a new one?

                              Comment


                                Yup. Lol
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X