Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hey does anyone around here have an is spoiler I could pick up for cheap? I'm not planning on selling my mt1 with the car.
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

    Comment


      Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      Hey does anyone around here have an is spoiler I could pick up for cheap? I'm not planning on selling my mt1 with the car.
      Seen one on Craigslist. No price though.

      Comment


        Dear Santa
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

        Comment


          I have one but it lacks studs...

          Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

          Comment


            Watching the show Narcos and episode 5...

            Edit: sorry the video did not upload. Nevermind.
            Last edited by RainRider; 11-30-2015, 12:32 AM.

            Comment




              lol

              Its cold as fuck here in wisco, snowing today.

              Lost the wheel locks for the e30 too, Hartges on for life now.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

              Comment


                Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                503.967.3800
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-Twi...m=281866536833

                  105k square tail 2002
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                  Comment


                    anybody have a recommendation for an insurance company for someone with alot of violations? my driving record simply sucks and I need to get coverage by the new year on my two e30s. I havent had a car to drive since spring so Im really looking forward to getting insurance finally!!

                    Comment


                      vern fonk

                      get your act together on the street man, there's no excuse for being in the position to need high risk insurance.

                      Comment


                        ^ I agree. Ive dug myself into quite the hole and I definitely regret it. I have been working towards getting one of my cars as safe as possible before I daily it - which means new tires. I have been riding a 50cc honda scooter daily since June

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                          I remember that car from European car mag a few years ago, badass.
                          -Christian

                          '02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                          '37 Chevy pickup, the ├╝ber project
                          Originally posted by roguetoaster
                          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            vern fonk

                            get your act together on the street man, there's no excuse for being in the position to need high risk insurance.
                            It comes with age..

                            Or sometimes it doesn't.


                            I went through a bad spell when I was younger. Driving $300 sh*tboxes with no insurance and trip permits in the back window I had printed out on my old PC. Had no money, and thought I could skirt the system to get by.. Eventually (after having my license suspended) I got my act together and spent a year just riding my bike to and from work.

                            That year, I did a hard reset of my life and worked toward paying off debts, keeping expenses down, and just trying to live cheap and work two jobs.


                            Point of the story. Don't be in a hurry to get back out there on the street. If your car's are stored safely, and you have transportation, just give yourself time to really look at where you are heading with your driving. Find a hobby outside of cars and focus on that for a year or two. Then come back to it with a fresh outlook. Trust me, it helps.. If you are too antsy to get in the car, then you are not ready. It should just be a "cool, I can take the car out for a leisurely trip."

                            You can choose to take or ignore my advice, but like I said, I have been down that road..
                            1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                            2006 BMW X3
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              It comes with age..

                              Or sometimes it doesn't.


                              I went through a bad spell when I was younger. Driving $300 sh*tboxes with no insurance and trip permits in the back window I had printed out on my old PC. Had no money, and thought I could skirt the system to get by.. Eventually (after having my license suspended) I got my act together and spent a year just riding my bike to and from work.

                              That year, I did a hard reset of my life and worked toward paying off debts, keeping expenses down, and just trying to live cheap and work two jobs.


                              Point of the story. Don't be in a hurry to get back out there on the street. If your car's are stored safely, and you have transportation, just give yourself time to really look at where you are heading with your driving. Find a hobby outside of cars and focus on that for a year or two. Then come back to it with a fresh outlook. Trust me, it helps.. If you are too antsy to get in the car, then you are not ready. It should just be a "cool, I can take the car out for a leisurely trip."

                              You can choose to take or ignore my advice, but like I said, I have been down that road..
                              Toes, take this man's advice. I was almost in a similar position to you not that long ago. Not sure how my license didn't get suspended. I've found not driving an E30 every day really helps my cause. The e34 is such a comfy cruiser that I'm not tempted to beat on it everywhere and the Suburban is...well, a Suburban. Luckily my tickets start dropping off next month.
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                              503.967.3800
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                              Comment


                                Good advice here for you toes! I built my first e30 turbo for my senior project, had lost my license within 3 months...

                                out past curfew, paced at 5mph over and the only legit ticket was a 15 over :(

                                My mom ended up driving me to school all senior year and my e30 sat at home

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X