• Show
Clear All

Steve, I need your black wheels!

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
      new job acquired, fuck yea
      Awesome man!!!

Comment

Hey everyone im 17, and looking for my first e30! anyone know someone that has one for sale? i've been looking on here, cl, and bimmerforums everyday...

Comment

Budget?^^
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

ummm, around 3k. which is probaly why im having trouble finding one lol

Comment

PLEASE do the ATS cups on the E21... I love cups and as far as wheels go they aren't too bad on price or hard to find.

Also... S.O.B. E30 started then died. 5 seconds is how long it ran then died. I crank again and it starts after a few, the idle is going between 500-1000 BAD and then letting it idle up my alley's hill it is stuggling hella bad and I just turned the ignition off.

I try to restart and no luck. Roll it down the hill and park it still doesnt want to go. I pull the fuel line and fuel sprays everywhere. I add like a half gallon of fuel to the tank and it still wont start... even playing with the throttle (that sometimes gets my car to start before I had the starter go out).

Grrr Ill diagnose this tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonrc2 View Post
                Look at my build thread. Picked my car up in May for $1200. yes $1200 not that much at all

It is SUPER CLEAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonrc2 View Post
                  if your willing to travel then BAM!

-Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

yah im willing to travel and have seen that one and thats a good deal!, do prices differ in pre 88 to post 88?

Comment

Here you go Dan is a pretty nice guy.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ashmir%2FBeige
                      Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        Look at my build thread. Picked my car up in May for $1200. yes $1200 not that much at all

It is SUPER CLEAN
                        Furthermore, check out his posts. Take note, this place already has one "that guy" - we can't handle another. Good luck kid, try not to tell us about every fight with your parents, find a good cheap e30, do the maintenance, and rock on. All kidding aside, 5Toes has come a long way, I'm sure you can do the same.
                        "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                        sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

^ lol thanks. I will keep all that advice in mind from now on

Comment

dang you got lucky on that find for 1200!

Comment

Thank you man. But I searched for 6 months to find it... I got lucky and it turned up right in Freemont

Comment

Originally posted by kinvodA View Post
                                Furthermore, check out his posts. Take note, this place already has one "that guy" - we can't handle another. Good luck kid, try not to tell us about every fight with your parents, find a good cheap e30, do the maintenance, and rock on. All kidding aside, 5Toes has come a long way, I'm sure you can do the same.
                                toes has a bro and this is him lets see how many posts I takes him to own an e30 lolz id sell you my car
                                Originally posted by bmwm42
                                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X