No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd feel scared to have crap suspension bits.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Ill let the pics speak for themselves Josh, off to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          You're really in ZERO position to give ANYONE on this board shit.
          He's more composed in this wave of shit than you would be at 16, hell maybe even now. Your temperament would result in calculated and systematic homicide.

He must be French.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
            He's more composed in this wave of shit than you would be at 16, hell maybe even now. Your temperament would lend to systematic homicide. He must be French.
            Haha. Sig worthy. Too lazy to change it tonight.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
              He's more composed in this wave of shit than you would be at 16, hell maybe even now. Your temperament would result in calculated and systematic homicide.

He must be French.

I sense some sexual tension between Austin and 5toes.
              sigpic

Comment

But seriously though Im surprised Mr. 'Toes is still around. Dedication I guess?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                  I sense some sexual tension between Austin and 5toes.
                  Homo.

Comment

I suppose, I really do like E30s. Mine has been problematic, but I am to blame for most of that.

Nissan 240 S13's are catching my eye, and all of my car buddies own them. Two of which are SR'd and boosted. Maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      I suppose, I really do like E30s. Mine has been problematic, but I am to blame for most of that.

Nissan 240 S13's are catching my eye, and all of my car buddies own them. Two of which are SR'd and boosted. Maybe one day.
                      stfu, & go to sleep :hitler:!!

so what have you done today e30 related? ill start i ordered bunch of stuff from blunt, and took somethings of the part, productive day
                      Transaction Feedback: -click here
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Srsly, no one gives a shit about 240sx's on this board so stfu.

Are your buddies s13s auto tragic too or are you the trend setter? Do BMW a favor And sell your e30. R3v isn't Facebook. Stop posting stupid shit.

End drunk rant/// m3.....lol;)
                        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Owned an S14, been around plenty of S13's. A total snooze compared to driving an E30. Pretty much just a RWD version of the 94 Camry coupe :twisted:

Comment

When is the 5toes meet happening 5toes?
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I just couldn't take the cash & quit, since too many people have helped me out and throwing that away is a damn shame. I love the car, just overwhelmed being my first all out rebuild/5-speed swap. My brother ended up wanting the Integra so that was an easy swap. Can't quit when I'm so close, but 32 degrees is damn near hell freezing over to me.

I don't think I'll make the meet in time, and if the car isn't done I'm not going. I suffered through the cold and got the flywheel + clutch on at 7:30am after work. Time for bed...night R3v
                              Last edited by HarukoE30; 01-11-2012, 10:38 AM. Reason: edit
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                                I just couldn't take the cash & quit, since too many people have helped me out and throwing that away is a damn shame. I love the car, just overwhelmed being my first all out rebuild/5-speed swap. My brother ended up wanting the Integra so that was an easy swap. Can't quit when I'm so close, but 32 degrees is damn near hell freezing over to me.

I don't think I'll make the meet in time, and if the car isn't done I'm not going. I suffered through the cold and got the flywheel + clutch on at 7:30am after work. Time for bed...night R3v
                                Glad to see you're sticking with it dude! It will be way worth it, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X