No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys remember the scene in the first Harold and Kumar when Neil Patrick Harris was snorting coke off of that hooker's bent over thong-clad bare ass while they stood up through the open sunroof of a moving/driverless Toyota Camry?

I tried to explain the scene to the hicks I work with today and they looked at me like I was an alien.

Comment

I love that scene. Corolla needs a skid plate. Its a miracle that oil pan survived. lol
      I've always wanted to snort cocaine of a hookers/strippers ass

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Anyone else in the Coove have a road bike and would like to go riding tomorrow? I need to ride my bike more...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Go snort some coke off a hookers ass.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

That scene is amazing. NPH is the shit.
            Last edited by E30Rookie37; 04-27-2011, 04:03 AM.
            86' 325e

Quote:
            Originally Posted by 02stu
            They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

So does anyone know how illegal it is in Oregon to not have your front plate on the bumper? I put my old euro plate on, looks so much better. Can I get away with putting the oregon one on the dash/what's the fine? I know I know, I should just leave the oregon one on the bumper. But I'm young and stupid.
              sigpic

Comment

how illegal lol? If its illegal its illegal, just dont complain when you get a ticket, I leave my front 1 on, for car shows meets etc, I rock a front euro plate

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Its a 100 dollar ticket. And if you apply for a job that does a driving record check, its usually a 1 point offense.

Unless the car actually looks nice, or like its in a garage 10 out of 12 months, you will usually get a ticket for them. Besides, it gives any cop the right to pull you over at any time. Who wants that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                    Its a 100 dollar ticket. And if you apply for a job that does a driving record check, its usually a 1 point offense.

Unless the car actually looks nice, or like its in a garage 10 out of 12 months, you will usually get a ticket for them. Besides, it gives any cop the right to pull you over at any time. Who wants that?

all ^ this is true guey plus your brown lol so you are already at a disadvantage haha jk
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

HAHAHA
                      Ive been pulled over being brown before.

Pics of said car.

sigpic

Comment

nice looking ride
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I think no plate is better than euro plate. I have been going with no plate on my euro bumper for a few months with no problems. Euro plate is just asking for trouble.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

josh, I PM'd you

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I don't have a front plate on any of my cars, the E21 had a euro plate on the front. I have been stopped one time in my Rabbit and asked to put the plate back on, then the cop just wanted to know "how I made my wheels fit like that"

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Ill just put the OR one back on, I don't need them hassling me.
                                On another note, I was thinking of putting rear headrests on my coupe, I know they look tits on a sedan, anyone rock/would rock them on a coupe?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X