PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
    Anywhere that sells PIAA. The plasma ion bulbs are money. Can try Bartosh import parts over off mill plain kinda by hudsons bay and the bowling alley down that way.
    Thanks Jeff. It looks like I'll be swinging by after work today.
    M Coupe

Comment

+1 on the MTL

So to shine or not to shine. I just spent a few hours scrubbing and cleaning my wheels. Been a long time since i did this, there was allot of tar and past wheel weight sticky stuff. Now im trying to decided if i want to shine my tires with fancy black crap. Im not a fan of it but my wheels are so nice and clean....

As well A good wash and brake and clutch fluid bleed with, da dun da da, speed bleeders.
      Been with me for 16 years...
      sigpic
      Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
        +1 on the MTL

So to shine or not to shine. I just spent a few hours scrubbing and cleaning my wheels. Been a long time since i did this, there was allot of tar and past wheel weight sticky stuff. Now im trying to decided if i want to shine my tires with fancy black crap. Im not a fan of it but my wheels are so nice and clean....

As well A good wash and brake and clutch fluid bleed with, da dun da da, speed bleeders.
        You still want a sunroof motor?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Filled my car up today and the fuel gauge started working! But apparently 1/2 tank is full...interesting.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

One of the two senders is bad.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I just spent a few hours scrubbing and cleaning my wheels. Been a long time since i did this, there was allot of tar and past wheel weight sticky stuff. Now im trying to decided if i want to shine my tires with fancy black crap. Im not a fan of it but my wheels are so nice and clean..
              I dig those wheels.:) If you want your tires to be truly black degrease them. Oily residue from blacktop is what gives them that brownish shitty look. The degreaser will melt that shit off leaving behind nice black rubber.

Then you won't have to turn right around and clean all the dirt that's stuck to the tire-shine overspray on your wheels two days later.

Comment

Washed my car tonight for school tomorrow. Woohoo

Comment

Sounds like you need Brown Royal.. group buy is still on BTW

Comment

So anyone want to buy a Ruckus? Haven't had much time to ride it, wife doesn't have time to ride it and we don't go to the beach much if at all.

$2000 OBO.

It has ~600 miles on it and the following upgrades

Mallossi Variator
                    NCY lowered seat frame
                    NCY frame brace
                    NCY gas tank cover
                    NCY below seat cover thing
                    Posh CDI box
                    Some mesh to make underseat storage
                    Some ebay mirrors (still have stock ones)
                    DDM tuning HID kit (wired by James Crivellone) (low-beams only)

Right now its tuned to hit 35mph as quickly as possibly with a sacrifice to the max speed, I can change it to max out at 40 quickly.

Great fun little scooter. I picked up a PCX last spring and haven't ridden the Ruckus much lately.

Comment

In West Glacier, Montana for some R&R.

Comment

Got my M-Tech 2 wheel, a skid plate and a roof rack today. Win.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                          Got my M-Tech 2 wheel, a skid plate and a roof rack today. Win.
                          pics or ban. jk. but really...:p
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                            pics or ban. jk. but really...:p
                            :)

Well, here's one of the wheel, for now (disregard my shitty iPhone camera.) Skid plate and rack going on tomorrow.

Comment

^I seez ginger kneez.

Comment

Are smileys direct bolt on for US ellips cars?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X