Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Does blunt tech or any other shops have access to sport seat leg bolster fabric? I need to reupholster mine with fresh material and want it to match spot on
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


    Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

    Comment


      Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
      When you measure a lug bolts length, where do you start from? And what is the length? If measuring the threads its ~10mm or the entire thing its 20mm. I ask because I am going to run spacers but I need to source my own bolts since Ejnight doesn't supply them. At least to my knowledge.
      I just ordered these extended lug conversions a few days ago. They will be here today. I'll let you know how they are. Also good info on the page about length vs spacer size

      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206133

      1987 Alpinweiß 325is

      Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

      Comment


        Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
        Does blunt tech or any other shops have access to sport seat leg bolster fabric? I need to reupholster mine with fresh material and want it to match spot on
        I haven't yet had anything reupholstered, but I've had great luck talking with (and getting ready to work with) Rich's Custom Upholstery on aurora. Give them a call and ask for Moe. He's got an e30 'vert that he just redid, probably knows exactly what you're talking about.

        Also tell him that the ls3 E30 guy sent you. Seriously.
        Alpha Team Inductee

        2014 Icon E-Flyer
        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
        2010 Buell XB9SX
        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
        2002 Mazda Miata LS

        Comment


          Who wants to help me wrench on the Diamondshart car tomorrow? I have a ton of little jobs to do (nothing tough, but time consuming with just 1 person). I have cheap beer and will order pizza.


          Things I need to do:
          -install intake manifold gaskets
          -Put 'mess under the intake' back together
          -thermostat
          -oil change
          -reinstall pass door stop
          -install new mirrors, trunk lid
          -install iS lip
          -etc


          Come help me/eat my food/drink my beer/take turns doing burnouts in my M3.
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

          Comment


            Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
            Who wants to help me wrench on the Diamondshart car tomorrow? I have a ton of little jobs to do (nothing tough, but time consuming with just 1 person). I have cheap beer and will order pizza.


            Things I need to do:
            -install intake manifold gaskets
            -Put 'mess under the intake' back together
            -thermostat
            -oil change
            -reinstall pass door stop
            -install new mirrors, trunk lid
            -install iS lip
            -etc


            Come help me/eat my food/drink my beer/take turns doing burnouts in my M3.
            I would but I gotta wrench on the e30 as well...reupholster driver seat and LSD install....fcukin awesome
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


            Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

            Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

            Comment


              Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
              Who wants to help me wrench on the Diamondshart car tomorrow? I have a ton of little jobs to do (nothing tough, but time consuming with just 1 person). I have cheap beer and will order pizza.


              Things I need to do:
              -install intake manifold gaskets
              -Put 'mess under the intake' back together
              -thermostat
              -oil change
              -reinstall pass door stop
              -install new mirrors, trunk lid
              -install iS lip
              -etc


              Come help me/eat my food/drink my beer/take turns doing burnouts in my M3.
              I'm out of town for the weekend, otherwise would love to help with mirrors, mine need some diagnosing, themselves....
              Alpha Team Inductee

              2014 Icon E-Flyer
              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
              2010 Buell XB9SX
              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
              2002 Mazda Miata LS

              Comment


                I'm down for some burnouts!
                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                503.967.3800
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  Mmm burnouts! I'm like a cop on the beat when it comes to donuts.

                  Comment


                    Anyone here roll fenders? I wonder if et19 16s Need to be rolled.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                      Anyone here roll fenders? I wonder if et19 16s Need to be rolled.
                      Pinche guey your starting to sound like toes get some wheels already
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

                      Comment


                        If you had the chance to buy a clean E34 M5 for $5k, would you do it?
                        1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                        2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                        1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

                        Comment


                          ^^Fuck. Yes.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by cg138 View Post
                            If you had the chance to buy a clean E34 M5 for $5k, would you do it?


                            wtf kind of question is that anyone even with the intelligence of 5cells would be all over that shit even for just the s38
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                              Anyone here roll fenders? I wonder if et19 16s Need to be rolled.
                              I run 16x8 ET 20 with no fenders rolled but with a 205/40 tire. Maybe on 16x9 but I don't think so

                              1987 Alpinweiß 325is

                              Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                                When you measure a lug bolts length, where do you start from? And what is the length? If measuring the threads its ~10mm or the entire thing its 20mm. I ask because I am going to run spacers but I need to source my own bolts since Ejnight doesn't supply them. At least to my knowledge.
                                Here you go man. Got them in the mail today. Nice stuff. No more bolts for me... got the 57mm to run with 10mm spacers


                                1987 Alpinweiß 325is

                                Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X