tan interior+tan top+lagungrun=tits!

Comment

Yo Steve! Style 5's homie!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          Tan interior=
          Originally posted by Ryann View Post
          tits
          I'd actually start shopping a swap for black as soon as I got the car. Tan is really nice. Black makes it look more masculine imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            http://salem.craigslist.org/cto/2811234176.html

make some magic happen and transform this into what you want lol
            Only thing car needs is the timing belt to run.
            whoopies
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
              Yes it is. The only problem is that there's a lot of moving pieces to make the car deal happen. So, finger crossing will help.

The car needs a new head and is out of state. I happen to have a close friend that's a E30 nut that lives close to where this car is. The plan is to have him buy it and then take it to a shop to have the work done. Then I'll head out and drive it home.

The extra moving part. My friend is selling his mint 'vert for a collector's premium. The guy with the Laguna is looking for a mint car to replace his busted one. My buddy is willing to take the headless car in as a $1000 trade in.

If this happens, then I'll be buying that vert for $1000. The seller seems really receptive to all of this.

Word. Fingers crossed.
              Sweet plan, hope it works out! If you make it happen, I would love to fly down to get it with you and road trip it back. No homo

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
              Tan interior=
              STFU! ;) JK

No one has love for the tan interior like I do :(

I'd actually start shopping a swap for black as soon as I got the car. Tan is really nice. Black makes it look more masculine imo.
              Good luck finding it ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                http://salem.craigslist.org/cto/2811234176.html

make some magic happen and transform this into what you want lol
                I emailed the dude about that car. The conversation quickly got annoying. I asked questions, he didn't really answer. That and the price is too high for a car that potentially needs a new motor. Not that I could tell anything about the motor by the guy's answers. And, I'd really be buying that car for the interior, since it's bronzit and has nothing else really going for it.

Originally posted by Me
                Did the original timing belt break? Has the head been taken off to inspect the valves, head, pistons?
                Originally posted by Him
                Yes, I am not new to this.
                Originally posted by Me
                So the belt did break?
                Originally posted by Him
                I know Craigslist isn't known for trustworhty folks, but this car is fine. I checked it to make sure it was the belt and not anything else. I would never try to sell a car by misadvertising, I am a bit more honest than that.
                Now, correct me if I'm wrong. The M20 is an interference motor. So, if the belt broke, like any other interference motor, you're going to introduce your valves to your pistons? Honestly, for his price, I'd rather have this car with the blown head gasket:

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  Sweet plan, hope it works out! If you make it happen, I would love to fly down to get it with you and road trip it back.
                  I'm holding you to that. I'm going to need a road buddy if it happens. Also, if this doesn't pan out, then we need to talk about a little Alpin. Just know I'm going to lowball the shit out of you! No homo.

Comment

you're going to introduce your valves to your pistons?
                    A brief and tragic introduction.

Comment

It's just annoying. Twice I ask about the car. And, twice he responds with comments about his own character.

Comment

I'm holding you to that. I'm going to need a road buddy if it happens. Also, if this doesn't pan out, then we need to talk about a little Alpin. Just know I'm going to lowball the shit out of you! No homo.
                        Deal. And that dude you were emailing is pretty irritating. Not worth the hassle for a bronzit

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Omg... Legendary! Thanks for sharing
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

^^^
                            Yes sir. I like to share my classic interweb knowledge where I can.

Comment

My favorites are the blatant and intentional (or occasionally ignorant) misrepresentation of a car over the phone using words like 'excellent' and 'original'. Reminds me of the verbage 'Natural' on food product containers.

Comment

Anyone in Lynnwood wanna scope this out for the good of the group? Especially for the good of me?

I talked to the guy on the phone. He was vague and didn't know anything about the car and just told me to drive up and take a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X