Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Toadleg View Post
    Can you guys help me out. I would like to go nearby track lapping days and it would be nice to see other bmws out on the track. Is there a thread where people give a shout out to when they are going. Like monthly or weekly meets at the track? I was thinking the pgp or pir track. Those are closest to me Thanks
    pgp as in the go kart track @ pacific raceways? they do allow cars on it,I havent tried it yet
    and pir is portland.The closest roadcourse to you is Pacific Raceways in Kent and the new track in Shelton,The Ridge.
    There are lots of options at both tracks,like Proformance,Turn2,The Ridge Racing School,AROC,PCA,Audi club,and BMWCCA.

    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=236868
    I will be at all the BMW club events,the Mustangs NW ride-N-drive,and at least 1 other at the ridge this year.
    1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

    Comment


      Pgp let's cars run usually on Fridays. They have record times and all that good stuff. PIR I was referring to the pacific raceways I though it was pacific international raceway but my bad.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Toadleg View Post
        Pgp let's cars run usually on Fridays. They have record times and all that good stuff. PIR I was referring to the pacific raceways I though it was pacific international raceway but my bad.
        No worries,its easy to get them confused,they are close to each other.
        1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

        Comment


          bye Vivian... </3
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


          Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

          Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

          Comment


            Brad...did you sell your car?!
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              Brad...did you sell your car?!
              si senor:(
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


              Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

              Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

              Comment


                :( :( :(

                That's sad. Now what are you gonna do?
                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                503.967.3800
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  Brad, are you kidding me? This isn't 'nam, there are rules!
                  Alpha Team Inductee

                  2014 Icon E-Flyer
                  2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                  2010 Buell XB9SX
                  2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                  1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                  1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                  1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                  2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                  2002 Mazda Miata LS

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    :( :( :(

                    That's sad. Now what are you gonna do?
                    you arent my doppelganger anymore!! :(

                    im looking into another e30, so ill still be here ;)

                    Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                    Brad, are you kidding me? This isn't 'nam, there are rules!
                    'nam? i come from Africa FOOO! hahaha
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                    Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                    Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                    Comment


                      So why did you sell homie?
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                      503.967.3800
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                      Comment


                        Wow, new chick get's on me about driving fast , doesn't feel like it, but whatever out of respect for the lady I ease up. Than I am driving too slow, so at that point I just give up, flip a U-turn, drive her big titty a$$ home. I don't speak the whole time, and as we get to her place I tell her "get the f*ck out :hitler: , & next time you want to come over here's $2 for the bus since you have no gas!"

                        Staying the hell away from country girls who love their trucks...ugh I miss my Ex :( she loved my driving.

                        /rant

                        p.s. I want my E30 running. Time to go Abesonic on them hoes & just have my Girlfriend be two doors & Delphin Gray ;)
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          Wow, new chick get's on me about driving fast , doesn't feel like it, but whatever out of respect for the lady I ease up. Than I am driving too slow, so at that point I just give up, flip a U-turn, drive her big titty a$$ home. I don't speak the whole time, and as we get to her place I tell her "get the f*ck out :hitler: , & next time you want to come over here's $2 for the bus since you have no gas!"

                          Staying the hell away from country girls who love their trucks...ugh I miss my Ex :( she loved my driving.

                          /rant

                          p.s. I want my E30 running. Time to go Abesonic on them hoes & just have my Girlfriend be two doors & Delphin Gray ;)



                          bahahaha hilarious
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            So why did you sell homie?
                            My tuition deadline for school is on the 7th of this
                            Month. My school loan didn't go thru, and I found out today!!!! I was like wtfff! I was already entertaining The idea of selling her, and I made the decision to do so when I found out I needed a couple g's for school.

                            Fcuk me. So gay
                            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                            Originally posted by IronJoe
                            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                            Originally posted by 2mAn
                            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                            Comment


                              That sucks, should have pawned it or something. Have another whip?
                              Alpha Team Inductee

                              2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

                              Comment


                                That's gay. I had a similar situation. Car won. Hopefully you'll be back in an E30 soon.
                                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                                503.967.3800
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X