Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone recommend a good cheapish exhaust for my 87 325ic? Gonna straight pipe from headers to muffler instead of buying a new cat.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

    Comment


      Just about 15 minutes ago there was a Delphin E30 (Coupe?) on I-5 North (Delta Park area, close to Janzten Beach) on the left hand shoulder with its hazards on. I pulled over (Silver Z3), threw my hazards on, and started to reverse. It looked like you two were telling me to leave? It made sense since there was a trunk on I-5 South from WA who just pulled over when you guys pointed at me to go forward.

      I tried to help! Haha.
      M Coupe

      Comment


        Doing a timing belt, and oil pan gasket Friday. Water pump too. fun fun, making a little money too

        Comment


          Just got this car running & I'm already looking at saving up to buy a plastic bumper car & swap the engine on that. S62 e30 is just a dream
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

          Comment


            exhaust

            is anyone parting out a 325i late model ? am interested in a full exhaust.. or if you know someone else parting out or has one to let go. Preferably Seattle/Tacoma area.. but I can look into other places too.

            Comment


              Yeah I did, my new dd. I think I'm going to just buy some new ones only like $200

              -Alex
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                Doing a timing belt, and oil pan gasket Friday. Water pump too. fun fun, making a little money too
                Someone is paying you to work on their car?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  Someone is paying you to work on their car?
                  Same thought I just had haha


                  Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Edev View Post
                    Just about 15 minutes ago there was a Delphin E30 (Coupe?) on I-5 North (Delta Park area, close to Janzten Beach) on the left hand shoulder with its hazards on. I pulled over (Silver Z3), threw my hazards on, and started to reverse. It looked like you two were telling me to leave? It made sense since there was a trunk on I-5 South from WA who just pulled over when you guys pointed at me to go forward.

                    I tried to help! Haha.
                    A white truck? Yeah that was me. :) Gotta help a E30 in need.
                    I don't think the hommie was getting any fuel. He had an m50 swap

                    out dated sig is out dated

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                      A white truck? Yeah that was me. :) Gotta help a E30 in need.
                      I don't think the hommie was getting any fuel. He had an m50 swap
                      It was a WAS DOT/OR DOT truck. Lights and everything.
                      M Coupe

                      Comment


                        Oh. Well I did stop and tried to help out before he called AAA.

                        out dated sig is out dated

                        Comment


                          Let's play the game of "What is This Worth?!?!"





                          Comment


                            I'd say a clean hardtop is worth about $1200-$1500. I believe Eric sold the one he had for $1500.
                            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                            503.967.3800
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              Ive seen up to 2k for a real nice one.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                800
                                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X