No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some parts today! Cap, rotor, and some accessory belts. As well as a new thermostat and various o rings.

The Bosch cap and rotor Im not overly impressed by the quality though. lol

Comment

Guess what i got today!!!!

My new "Serious Track/Race" GC Coilovers!! WOOOHOOO! Man are they pretty! Seriously impressed with GC's customer service and such, helped me pick spring rates and kept me in the know throughout the process (which is nice given the cost). Can't wait to get this stuff on the car this weekend!
      84' 325i -> PRO3 #304
      Powered by Manntechnik
      Work in Progress Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        Got some parts today! Cap, rotor, and some accessory belts. As well as a new thermostat and various o rings.

The Bosch cap and rotor Im not overly impressed by the quality though. lol
        What would lead you to believe that the quality was poor on the Bosch parts?

Originally posted by KEVORM View Post

My new "Serious Track/Race" GC Coilovers!! WOOOHOOO! Man are they pretty! Seriously impressed with GC's customer service and such, helped me pick spring rates and kept me in the know throughout the process (which is nice given the cost). Can't wait to get this stuff on the car this weekend!
        Those are quite lovely. Congrats :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Yeah I'd like to know what's wrong with Bosch Rotors and caps? What do you think is better toes? Just curious as to what you'll say.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
            yeah i'd like to know what's wrong with bosch rotors and caps? What do you think is better toes? Just curious as to what you'll say.
            +1
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

its cellz bieng cellz dudes this isnt something new
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by KEVORM View Post

Wow nice. Broner inducing!
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

5toes, why you think you're qualified to review the quality of parts is beyond me.

Unless there something wrong with it form the manufacturing, you can't get better then bosch.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    Y'all bitches didn't know I'm rich? I'm just miserly. It's an old guy thing. Well, and a homeowner thing. And a baby on the way thing. And a......
                    I have 5 kids. There's no amount of miserly to compensate for that lol

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

I just moved and I need a dresser. Anybody local got anything they are trying to get rid of?

Dealing with CL is pissing me off haha.
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I remember when my GC's were new and shiny. +1 on their customer service.
                        How much are they now? I want to say I paid $1400 for mine with camber plates.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                          I remember when my GC's were new and shiny. +1 on their customer service.
                          :-( not looking forward to my suspension overhaul costs.
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Any recommendations to go rent a rear wheel beating puller?

Autozone has one, just wondering where people have go for one.
                            Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                              With shipping, shortening, race valved, spherical bearings, race camber plates and powder coating it was $1800ish. Aka a lot.
                              84' 325i -> PRO3 #304