Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pictures from around the shop today

    Doing a little maintenance on a MKV GTI



    Lovely X pipe setup built for an S50 swap car. Built by the talented Corey (Blackangusinc)



    This beast is about to lose her heart, to be replaced by something with 24 valves



    And Corey working on a custom radiator neck



    Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

    Comment


      Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
      Pictures from around the shop today
      :bow:

      Very nice!

      Comment


        Any tips for helping me get my tranny bolted on easier? As far as like lifting it up high enough?

        Comment


          Mark is getting his hands dirty?!?! Wowwwww!
          Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
          503.967.3800
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

          Comment


            Lucky - did you shoot all of those in HDR?
            Alpha Team Inductee

            2014 Icon E-Flyer
            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
            2010 Buell XB9SX
            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
            2002 Mazda Miata LS

            Comment


              What's the story with the motor being pulled, and what's the plan's? If it's up for grabs, I got a friend look for a running b25
              1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
              2006 BMW X3
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

              Comment


                Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Mark is getting his hands dirty?!?! Wowwwww!
                Surprisingly yes

                Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                Lucky - did you shoot all of those in HDR?
                No HDR. Straight off the camera. 10-22mm lens

                Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                What's the story with the motor being pulled, and what's the plan's? If it's up for grabs, I got a friend look for a running b25
                It already has a home. I wish I had more M20s available, I know several people are looking for them right now


                Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

                Comment


                  I have a spare alpine II hood for sale if anyone is interested. The clear is horrible on it, but it's definitely usable.

                  $30 bucks and it's yours

                  Let me know ASAP before it goes in the dump
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                  Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                  Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                    I have a spare alpine II hood for sale if anyone is interested. The clear is horrible on it, but it's definitely usable.

                    $30 bucks and it's yours

                    Let me know ASAP before it goes in the dump
                    My first thought when I saw this (and didn't see who posted it) was "Oh hey, Brad usually would be into this kinda stuff, he's always tearing through a new e30."

                    I appear to be hugely mistaken.
                    Alpha Team Inductee

                    2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

                    Comment


                      drooling over this picture way too often! I even emailed it to my dad as a "nuff said" on why it takes awhile.

                      Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                      Pictures from around the shop today

                      Lovely X pipe setup built for an S50 swap car. Built by the talented Corey (Blackangusinc)

                      Comment


                        That Xpipe setup looks AWESOME! Keep up the good work Stephen!

                        self made, well paid.
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          I have a spare alpine II hood for sale if anyone is interested. The clear is horrible on it, but it's definitely usable.

                          $30 bucks and it's yours

                          Let me know ASAP before it goes in the dump
                          Come over so I can steal your fender lol


                          Car goes in the shop next week when I decide on a shop. Insurance estimated 1100 and want to work some other stuff in the deal like hood and valance respray . Any tips or shop suggestions from anyone?

                          1987 Alpinwei├č 325is

                          Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                            Come over so I can steal your fender lol


                            Car goes in the shop next week when I decide on a shop. Insurance estimated 1100 and want to work some other stuff in the deal like hood and valance respray . Any tips or shop suggestions from anyone?
                            Bel Red Auto Rebuild. I had them work on my Caddy, they were amazing. They do insurance work and really know their stuff. When you check out the shop almost every vehicle there will be an Aston, Bentley, or Range. Really great communication, fast work, and solid results.

                            http://belredauto.com/
                            Alpha Team Inductee

                            2014 Icon E-Flyer
                            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                            2010 Buell XB9SX
                            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                            2002 Mazda Miata LS

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                              Bel Red Auto Rebuild. I had them work on my Caddy, they were amazing. They do insurance work and really know their stuff. When you check out the shop almost every vehicle there will be an Aston, Bentley, or Range. Really great communication, fast work, and solid results.

                              http://belredauto.com/
                              I second this!!
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                              Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                              Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                              Comment


                                Rollin out to Ozzies tonight if any ofyall wanna join. Txt me.
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X