No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice day for a picnic.You guys have some nice cars.
    Sorry to hear about your car,Carlos,but I'm glad your ok.
    1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Dude, what happened? Sounds like some serious carnage.

Awesome weekend for sure, can't wait for next year.

Comment

sounds like some 4 wheeling excursion gone bad. did Joel try to park your car or something?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kinvodA View Post
          Picnic highlight: Luke, talking about Austin, says: "He's ALMOST as annoying as him" and points to 5Toes LOL
          :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to hear about your car, Carlos. Good luck with it.
          Originally posted by 5Toes
          bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

First picnic was pretty badass. Felt that nobody took me serious, ageism at its best. Made a vow not to have a dirty eta on bcaps next year!

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
              sounds like some 4 wheeling excursion gone bad. did Joel try to park your car or something?
              As a Saab driver you should know that I don't rest until the car is flipped.

Had an awesome time, great to meet more of you guys! I just feel bad for the guy that StevoIX headbutted. I think Dan got the best view of it, heard he dropped the dude hard.
              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
              2010 Buell XB9SX
              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                As a Saab driver you should know that I don't rest until the car is flipped.

Had an awesome time, great to meet more of you guys! I just feel bad for the guy that StevoIX headbutted. I think Dan got the best view of it, heard he dropped the dude hard.
                More to this story?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

^I want to say it was over someone putting there cup and food on his car/leaning over it (getting to close).
                  The greatest honor an e36 could ever have... to be parted out and have its parts used in an e30.

The difference between a porcupine and BMW’s. BMW’s have the pricks inside.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                    Seriously. I mean, we can understand throwing down if someone gives you the wrong look, but I'm pretty sure that guy was looking *past* him.

And apparently after, stevo made him eat his own iPhone? Damn son.
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

+1 for story. Hahahaha. I probably would have done the same thing if some dickwad set his shit on my car.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Nice show yesterday. Thanks to the organizers.

I mostly lurk, so take this as you will, but I observed a lot of people touching cars, leaning on cars, etc. yesterday. Dunno if it's just the crowd or what, but I grew up going to hot rod shows and rule #1 is do NOT touch another man's (or ladies') car in a show. Or in the case, a picnic.

Just thought I'd throw it out there in case that unspoken rule needed to be spoken.

Good times! Loved a lot of the cars there.

Comment

I know what you mean, all these a-holes where fucking up my burlap.

Comment

Originally posted by rennis View Post
                            Nice show yesterday. Thanks to the organizers.

I mostly lurk, so take this as you will, but I observed a lot of people touching cars, leaning on cars, etc. yesterday. Dunno if it's just the crowd or what, but I grew up going to hot rod shows and rule #1 is do NOT touch another man's (or ladies') car in a show. Or in the case, a picnic.

Just thought I'd throw it out there in case that unspoken rule needed to be spoken.

Good times! Loved a lot of the cars there.
                            +1 to that. I only touch if I ask. And she's gotta say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dussen View Post
                              +1 to that. I only touch if I ask. And she's gotta say yes.
                              This. No touching, leaning, key chain swinging, etc. and don't put your fucking feet on my wheels/tires. #1 car show rule

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Agreed 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X