No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a job - I'm getting super bored. Anyone hiring?
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Anybody want to make a deal with me

I am buying coils soon, but I am shortening my front strut housings. I dont want to be off road for a long time, so I want to work out a deal.

I would like to find somebody willing to let me have two front strut housings (so I can modify them off car), then I will give them my old ones when I install my modified ones.

No gain no loss

Comment

Fuck you

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
        sigpic

Comment

New pipes.

M Coupe

Comment

Someone keyed my car today :(
            Transaction Feedback: -click here
            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

What waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                Fuck you

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Fuck you

It wasnt a terrible request

Comment

Fuck you

I loled so hard. Always quick to make people laugh.

Oh, and btw, why were you not at the fucking picnic?

Comment

Man this is a horrible feeling, I wish I knew which ricer loving POS did it! one big detail I left out is that it happened in front of my house, where I park my car every day.. if it was downtown I would have been less pissed..

Rant..

5toes out of timeout? Hmm
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]

Comment

^ huh
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Yeah, and then guess what... you guys start right back in with your same old shit.

I thought my idea was decent, but apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                            Man this is a horrible feeling, I wish I knew which ricer loving POS did it! one big detail I left out is that it happened in front of my house, where I park my car every day.. if it was downtown I would have been less pissed..

Rant..

5toes out of timeout? Hmm
                            That's fucked. I don't like parking on the street, but I just tell myself that it's just a shitbox 25 year old car and to deal with it.

Hopefully, she will be living in a garage at night here soon!

Comment

Its not a bad idea but your not exactly someone people wanna deal with cells,.you fucked your self over
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                That's fucked. I don't like parking on the street, but I just tell myself that it's just a shitbox 25 year old car and to deal with it.

Hopefully, she will be living in a garage at night here soon!
                                I gots to clean my garage out, sell all the parts I've been hurdering lol
                                ------

If anyone need any parts from a 1990 325i four door, the engine and transmition I'm keeping, front bumper and valance (sold), fenders rear bumper &trunk lid are messed up, seats and door cards are sold also, just what ever you might need ask me via PM I can provide pictures, I work a Monday through Friday job so the likeliness of getting parts to you on week days are slim

Comment

Working...
                                X