PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
    E34 540i/6 would be fun but not many out there. They get better milage than the auto.
    i am absolutely in love with those cars. probably the only other BMW im willing to DD on the side of the vert
    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
    Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
      ..... get an e30....
      How about this one?

:mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        My friend is trying to sell his super clean '95 540/6 on CL right now, if you're interested.
        link... please.. :)

HAHA your a funny kidd. the last thing i need right now is another vert. the one im looking at is on bags and has pink rs's.. to give you an idea on my taste in roofed e30's
        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
          I grew up in Beaverton, that is a boring, boring place.
          ya, doesnt seem that exciting.. at all. ever.. but thats kinda what i need. im a little on the over-active/over-involved side so i need something/somewhere where i can pay dirt cheap rent (in comparison to LA) and just focus on my degree.. and its very temporary. a few years max. just to get the ball rolling then its back to SoCal.

and i have family in beavorton, so i want somewhere i am moderately familiar with
          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

the one im looking at is on bags and has pink rs's.. to give you an idea on my taste in roofed e30's
              Eeeek.

Comment

I have the "craigslist price" listed right now. Anywhere close and I will take it.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                  Eeeek.
                  different strokes for different folks.

ughhhhhhhhh... i searched and this was the first thing that pulled up.... i want everything about this car. most likely ill be sending an email or post as soon as i get back to SoCal to show interest, hopefully it wont be gone by the time i sell my truck
                  Last edited by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD; 07-12-2012, 10:25 PM.
                  '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                  '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

ya, doesnt seem that exciting.. at all. ever.. but thats kinda what i need. im a little on the over-active/over-involved side so i need something/somewhere where i can pay dirt cheap rent (in comparison to LA) and just focus on my degree.. and its very temporary. a few years max. just to get the ball rolling then its back to SoCal.

and i have family in beavorton, so i want somewhere i am moderately familiar with
                    I'd still say that you could get a place that's quiet where you could focus on your schooling somewhere on the eastside or burnside (the pdx guys here know better than I). Beaverton basically exists for 40yr olds with families or kids who don't know that the rest of Portland exists. Even on the affordability-scale, there are places that you could go that are much nicer.

To each his own, however. I certainly didn't mind it while I was living there.
                    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                      I'd still say that you could get a place that's quiet where you could focus on your schooling somewhere on the eastside or burnside (the pdx guys here know better than I). Beaverton basically exists for 40yr olds with families or kids who don't know that the rest of Portland exists. Even on the affordability-scale, there are places that you could go that are much nicer.

To each his own, however. I certainly didn't mind it while I was living there.
                      hmm. Well I'm open to ideas, pretty much half the reason I posted here.. but considering how I grew up in a small town as well that I hate to this day, I feel you might be a bit biased. Not a bad thing, and don't get me wrong, i see exactly what your talking about. But like I said, I'm open to opinions and different perspectives. enlighten me, noble residents of the PNW.
                      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

Infamous matt b boots lolz
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Many many thanks to Wishno for hooking it up with a heater core!

Comment

Ok, after a nice long lunch, going to hit the heater core full steam now.

Comment

Don't hit it, probably why it leaked. ;)
                              "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Actually, no. I can see where it's leaking. Looks like it's coming where the heater valves meet the plastic on the heater core. I wonder if an o-ring took a shit...

Comment

Working...
                                X