Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
    Which IX would you guys consider more desireable, a 2 door or a 4 door? All other specs the same
    I am a sucker for '88 iX coupes. Some sedans look good, but I really like coupes.
    Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
    503.967.3800
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

    Comment


      For the purpose of an iX, being a 4wd, etc, Id prefer a 4 door.

      When your at like Mt. hood, you dont have to get out to let passengers in etc.


      Please leave feedback below, thanks

      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

      Comment


        Where are my BOOTS
        Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
        http://raceskids.com/

        Comment


          Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          I am a sucker for '88 iX coupes. Some sedans look good, but I really like coupes.
          I definitely prefer coupes, but in terms of resale value I think a 4 door might be more popular

          Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          For the purpose of an iX, being a 4wd, etc, Id prefer a 4 door.

          When your at like Mt. hood, you dont have to get out to let passengers in etc.
          Thats what I was thinking


          Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

          Comment


            Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
            I definitely prefer coupes, but in terms of resale value I think a 4 door might be more popular
            Personally, it's all a matter of opinion. Some people prefer a sedan, some prefer a coupe. I like both, but I think the iX body kit looks much better on a coupe.

            Are you thinking of getting one?
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Possibly :)


              Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

              Comment


                Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                Possibly :)
                Then sell me a cabbie :rofl:
                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                503.967.3800
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  MickeyFinn,
                  First aquire currency. Then investigate into buying a E30 bro.
                  You gonna sell that E28 or what?

                  out dated sig is out dated

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    MickeyFinn,
                    First aquire currency. Then investigate into buying a E30 bro.
                    You gonna sell that E28 or what?
                    Then Disregard females


                    Please leave feedback below, thanks

                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                      Which IX would you guys consider more desireable, a 2 door or a 4 door? All other specs the same
                      What year? I don't really dig 4D ix's w/DB's for some reason, but the 2D cars look nice to me either way.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                        Then sell me a cabbie :rofl:
                        There will be one on the market shortly :)

                        Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                        What year? I don't really dig 4D ix's w/DB's for some reason, but the 2D cars look nice to me either way.
                        I am looking at an '88, I am partial to coupes no matter what haha


                        Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

                        Comment


                          Ah, DB's OR plastics. Your choice!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                            There will be one on the market shortly :)
                            PM inbound.
                            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                            503.967.3800
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              Anyone hsve a cheap mtech 1 wheel they want to get rid of? Im looking for one.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Anyone have an Alpine II trunk lid? Spoiler/mounting holes are a plus but not necessary.
                                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                                503.967.3800
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X