X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    :wgaf:

:P
    Maybe if you understand what I'm saying you would, understand what, I am saying. Ever think of this?

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
      dyno plot or gtfo. mine had 211k at the time. mine needed a valve adjustment badly and also the compression #s werent so hot. stock should be around 100whp so almost 110whp bone stock is awesome

Oddly enough, the car runs like shit. Under load and WOT it's lean (as you can see by the AFR) but sporadically I get super, super rich coughs that last 5-10 seconds and belch black smoke. I have no idea on mileage of this motor. The cluster is not factory. I really need to figure out what is wrong with the car but other than the finicky running, it's super reliable.
      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by Stamar II View Post
        Maybe if you understand what I'm saying you would, understand what, I am saying. Ever think of this?
        Like, oh, my fucking, god i never thought, you

could ever understand, what i am saying because you, don't understand what , even you are saying

How's that sedan fender working on your cab, anyway?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Stammer II??

Comment

Yes Keith I, made another profile just in case.

FYI Austin my trusted local guy welded a convertible lower part to my regular one so very good thank you very much.

Comment

Yes Keith I, made another profile just in case.

FYI Austin my trusted local guy welded a convertible lower part to my regular one so very good thank you very much.
              I'm thrilled. Absolutely fucking jumping with excitement.

Comment

You said that it could not be done and, you were wrong.

There are other 'things' you were wrong about and I have a list but will do the right thing by not embarrassing you like that.

Comment

Well, la-di-fucking-dah, you proved a ginger wrong. Proud of yourself? Eat shit, buddy.

Comment

Eat shit and your foot Austin because you were the person who not so nicely said I was the stupid one, and that it would not fit.

Comment

Fucking motorhome driving gangahippies.

Comment

There are other 'things' you were wrong about and I have a list but will do the right thing by not embarrassing you like that.
                        Everyone said you couldn't bolt on a sedan fender and make it look proper. Having someone weld on a new lower section is totally different

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                          I go by Joel....James typically goes by James, I reckon....
                          ok obviously, but I thought they were talking to him, not knowing your name is Joel.

It didnt make sense that they call him joel, and if they were asking me a question I had no idea what they were asking about.

But now I bet if I re read that part of the thread it would make sense.

I wont though because it doesnt really matter. I just feel confident that it makes sense now.

Comment

^^Yes but, it is on and fits fine and was not a convert. fender therefore I was right in saying that it would work, is my point.

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                              Oddly enough, the car runs like shit. Under load and WOT it's lean (as you can see by the AFR) but sporadically I get super, super rich coughs that last 5-10 seconds and belch black smoke. I have no idea on mileage of this motor. The cluster is not factory. I really need to figure out what is wrong with the car but other than the finicky running, it's super reliable.
                              that cant be stock, have you looked at your ecu yet? look at that torque number. its nearly 150 ft/lbs at the wheels.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Like, oh, my fucking, god i never thought, you

could ever understand, what i am saying because you, don't understand what , even you are saying

How's that sedan fender working on your cab, anyway?
                                My car came with a sedan fender.

I got a cabrio fender for it and a hood.

Looks pimping. Lemme see if theres a photo on this computer.

not ready for the glamour shots yet but very soon.

Thats funny that you mention that because Im moving to portland and im bringing the passenger fender for the sedan or coupe, IF someone wants to pay me for it up there. otherwise its a lot of dead weight and nobody wants an e30 fender in humboldt.

needs to be repainted, aftermarket fender pictured somewhere hold on.
                                (this is the old fender for sale, pic from when it was on the car. It has no dents and is painted rustoleum red get some stripper and primer it paint it your color)

$40 seem fair? Anyone in the crew needs a passenger fender? If someone hits me up for it like in the next week itll be in portland otherwise ill scrap it.
                                Last edited by stamar; 08-21-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X