PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, there's still more to clean off and I'm sure it'll probably be at least 5 pounds lighter. How's that sexy Saab doing? I miss my 1987 900 Turbo. It was a fun and comfortable car.
    It's in hibernation for the winter being jealous of all the time I spend with the M3.

Rebuilt my driver's lock cylinder, and now central locking magically works. Don't you just love easy fixes?
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

I do. I'm hoping that changing out my headlight switch will make my dash lights work on the E21.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        Any ideas for summer meets? I'm thinking something weekly or bi-weekly in a nice outdoor setting with a big parking lot with minimal speed bumps. Some ideas that came to my head today at work were...

Lake Washington
        Alki Beach
        Golden Gardens
        Green Lake
        Richmond Beach
        We've been trying to do a monthly meet and last time had like 8-9 cars. Weekly seems like there will only by 3-4 cars since not everyone is free every week. I like the locations though, as long as there is no speed bumps haha!

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          I do. I'm hoping that changing out my headlight switch will make my dash lights work on the E21.

I had so many lights out and various electrical things not working when I bought my car. I cleaned up all the grounds and installed a new check panel & relay and just about everything works now.

Last issues are the fuel gauge, and the third brake light.

Comment

I say we start doing meets at Coulon. Close enough for south end guys and Seattleites. Great venue, HUGE lots, kicks the crap out of any other space I have seen a meet in.

Watch for the posts, I will get in contact with the parks peeps.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

^^^ That sounds great. Central location, lots of parking, and an Ivars & Kidd Valley to get food.

Comment

Who cares if it's only 5-10 people, it makes for a more intimate group. haha.

I also truly believe that if we consistantly have a meet more and more people will show up. To be honest with you though, I think our group of PNW e30 guys' & and girl (Sparkle) is pretty good!
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

So I went hashing with CBake last night. It was surprisingly hella fun! My knee hurts like a bitch but at least I got to see lots of boobs!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    So I went hashing with CBake last night. It was surprisingly hella fun! My knee hurts like a bitch but at least I got to see lots of boobs!
                    huh?

Comment

boobs? pics or it didnt happen

Comment

check out the thread I just brought back to life. Humpin Hash Harriers
                        You run along a trail marked either with caulk to flour. You come across boob checks where some chick has to flash you her tits or a cock check which you have to flash some bimbo your cock. You find beer and have to finish it all before continuing on the hunt. Its was actually a lot of fun.

Comment

Oh and theres no technology so no pics. Sorry. All photo graphfic memory lol

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                            Oh and theres no technology so no pics. Sorry. All photo graphfic memory lol
                            Good job! You killed the thread with your lack of pics! Isn't beer a result of technology?

Comment

I installed my ellipsoids today.

clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Fuck. The bitches who broke the headlights in my e39 and hood and kicked in my passenger door
                                Originally posted by bmwm42
                                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X