Clear All

Please do!
    971-295-7077

91' 318i

Comment

Got you down hommie! See you then!:D

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

i have a cavity between 28-29, Doc said to much tea and orange juice, cause the citric acid eats enamel, so i bought a bitching orbital brush and some ACT mouth wash....

wahts everyone doing?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Cool starry bra...

I can't wait for this meet. Its going to be pretty awesome...

Comment

wrong thread

Comment

...? Dont forget my tool kit Matt... And maybe Ricks bottlecaps...?

Comment

And in the end you forgot my toolbox Matt. Or we both did. lol
                I'm doing about 400lbs of laundry right now... Whats up peoples?

Comment

i forgot everything

Comment

wirrring up a euro right now for a 2.5 and motronic conversion today... smoke break now but why isnt anyone else wrenchin on any e30s? its sunday!

Comment

I did my clutch with my dad yesterday and today. Holy shit thats the biggest pain in the ass without a lift or power tools!
                      sigpic

Comment

yesss it is! i usually just pull the motor to tell you the truth.. those top tranny bolts and the starter take as long as a motor pull them self. did you replace the pilot? Makes it even harder if you dont have a bearing puller, lose your clutch alignment tool or just have no tools at all

Comment

Agreed, any clutch without tools would be very very difficult! lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, My girlfriend and I are planning on going to Portland this weekend. We are looking for a place to stay for a night.

If someone has a couch we could crash on, or anything. Repayment can be made. beer food. whatever really.

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

Pilot bearing was replaced, im going to have nightmares of starter bolts for many a nights! lol My dad insisted we get a compressor beforehand, but I didn't think we needed one, I regret that decision.
                              sigpic

Comment

e30z r teh kool

haha. what up guys? just registered here couple days ago. some might recognize from the PNW section, or e34 section on bf.c, or from the first meet&eat back in january. i was in the wrecked alpine e34 lol. just thought id say hey, tryin to get to know some peeps lol. so what it do guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X