No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Nice job, I have been driving a vert on 5 cylinders, I can't believe you lived with it so long!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

I can dig it! :D Great work Mullet!

Lucky if you got guns we need to go shooting sometime. I know a place out in Estacada where people go and shoot shit up. Although I think the Saiga 12 is a bit much.... Mother of God...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

No gun is ever a bit much lol
        sigpic

Comment

What about the BFG?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	BFG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	7132893
          The Big Fucking Gun? lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

yea i bought the car like 2.5months ago running on 5, drove it daily, to the picnic, etc.

just reving it tonight on all 6 sounded awesome and put a smile on my face. next is the 5spd swap, custom exhaust, header, MarkD chip, and a Kamotors intake.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
              ^ I am down with the shoot-to-kill thieves
              ^This.

Had the scare of my life yesterday. Came home to find our house had been burglarized. They came in through the bathroom window, rifled through our rooms and left out the garage. :curse:

The M3 was inside, with the keys sitting on a shelf ~2 feet from it. They could have so easily taken it but didn't (there isn't much missing altogether). Lost my wife's jewelry box and my ipod and electric razor (wtf?) F'n scary, I HATE THIEVES!!!!!!! I hope metal shards find their way into their cereal box.
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

^ Wow that's so shitty! :( Sorry to hear that.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Oh man that is so shitty! Sorry man. I just keep hearing more and more stories like this

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

My wife won't let me get a gun..yet. But we do have a Saint Bernard. He is dopey looking as hell, but a lot of the shady people in the 'hood are scared of him (not being raciest, just a fact!)

Plus, I think a lot of my neighbors think I am somewhat insane.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

It's done, took it for the first drive about 40minutes ago, without a hood lol.

When I first started it and for the first 15 minutes or so it fan like shit at idle. The dme relearned and I finished bleeding the system. I laugh every time I floor it now because it will chirp the tires and kick a little sideways when shifting into second. This is a automatic mind you.

I'm very happy with how it runs now. Few little things left to do like wiring cleaning up and fix a fuel leak. Kinda do with I would have sprung for the 272 cam while I was in there. But now I'm really want a 5spd lol

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

More RR shenanigans.

Comment

thatisveranyce!
                          2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Those are big fucking engines

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Man, I used to love hanging around the Brooklynn Roundhouse back in the day when they were restoring some of the steam and diesel engines. Those EMD prime movers where intense when they would fire em up inside. There really ain't nothing like standing next to a 1000hp diesel..
                              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                                Those are big fucking engines
                                7.8 litre 6 cyl. The red exhaust is an old cracked one that we painted red as a joke for the owner.

Comment

Working...
                                X