• Show
Clear All

Welcome!
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Nerp

Comment

Anyone in PDX have experience removing/installing windshields front and rear? I need to do some swapping around and cant do it without cracking them :(

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

anyone have a set of US ellips that want to part with that aren't cracked or heavily pitted?

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
          That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

^ I will soon

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

I assisted with the install of the front on mine, not too bad to do. I have the trim tool which takes a little getting your rhythm down, but its not too bad. Make sure you get some rope to pull the seal into place.

Can't help on uninstall, the cage builder did that.. with a sledge.

Don't know if that's any help, but you may check over on unofficial for some other tips.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I have been reading everything I can about it, but I still can't get the hang of it lol. I just want someone to show me the proper process

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Anyone in North Seattle willing to lend a helping hand w/ a tbelt & tensioner, waterpump, and thermostat install?! food/beer can be provided!!
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Josh,

that thing is a looker. I wish I had 5500 lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by cg138 View Post
                      Hey everyone, my name is Cheuk, I just picked up my first E30 a couple of weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've made a thread in the Member's Ride area introducing myself, but I figure I'll make a post in here, introduce myself and say hello to the PNW crew.
                      Welcome to R3v dude!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

On a side note, I need someone (local) who can weld something for me at a reasonable/decent rate. I imagine it should take no longer than an hour. With the actual welding being no more than 20-30 min. Anyone...?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I know a good welder, but he is in Newberg. Don't know how far you are wanting to travel

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

What do you need welded Abe?

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              I assisted with the install of the front on mine, not too bad to do. I have the trim tool which takes a little getting your rhythm down, but its not too bad. Make sure you get some rope to pull the seal into place.

Can't help on uninstall, the cage builder did that.. with a sledge.

Don't know if that's any help, but you may check over on unofficial for some other tips.
                              Are you the guy that Brent was painting for? He said he was painting an early car for a Pro3 build.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                                Are you the guy that Brent was painting for? He said he was painting an early car for a Pro3 build.
                                The car at Brent's is a late model 325is. 11/88, IIRC :)
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X