No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keith the people that own these, what kinda people are they?

I know a guy who owns a doosenberg, and keeps it in a hanger cause if the size, and he is a CEO of a xerox place in PDX

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Not sure what you are asking Matt. They are generally older, many have collections and race vintage cars. Due to the cost of restoring one of these, they are rch to stupid rich.

Comment

Anyone have some cheap premium speakers they dont want or need anymore?
        sigpic

Comment

wow, you REALLY need to be on your toes from 1st to 2nd when its wet out. no problems just noticing how stupidly easy it is now to break the tires loose.

one thing i need to think about now is if i want to spend the money to send out my stock injectors to be cleaned and flow tested or if i should just save some pennies and replace them with some M50 injectors and a chip to match. any opinions?

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
          That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Just bought my shotgun! I am a very happy camper :D

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

What did you get Abe?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                Not sure what you are asking Matt. They are generally older, many have collections and race vintage cars. Due to the cost of restoring one of these, they are rch to stupid rich.
                I was just curious if they were like any local people, well like in the public eye that owned 1, I would love to own a phantom 1

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  I was just curious if they were like any local people, well like in the public eye that owned 1, I would love to own a phantom 1
                  Most you wouldn't recognize on sight although you might recognize some by their company's. Lots of local cars, Seattle to Medford. I like the Riviara bodied Phantom I's, Gurney-Nutting Phantom II's and many of the American built cars like Henley.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                    Just bought my shotgun! I am a very happy camper :D
                    Badass!
                    What did you get Abe?
                    Also interested in what you picked out

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Most you wouldn't recognize on sight although you might recognize some by their company's. Lots of local cars, Seattle to Medford. I like the Riviara bodied Phantom I's, Gurney-Nutting Phantom II's and many of the American built cars like Henley.
                      Yea, I came across a car like this in a collection owned by a family friend when i visited alaska, pic is not the same car

to me it screams, rich mobster or gangster from 30s brooklyn lol

Comment

^ is that a production car??

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

i dont think they made 1000's and 1000's like so others, most of those car companies sold a few 100 or so, to my knowledge, so there very rare

Comment

That thing. That is a one off from the Perterson museum. It never existed before the built it. Made it's first showing at Pebble Beach in '04 I think. As far as the real Rolls Royce cars-they didn't build complate cars until the late 40's. All cars were coach built-meaning, you bought a chassis with running gear, a firewall and usuall a hood (bonnet) and had a coachbuilder make a body for you. You could pick a existing design or have one custom built. There are several thousand of these cars existing, but very few have the same body style.

Comment

If any of you aren't already, subscribe to the Bring-A-Trailer email list. You will see some amazing cars for sale, and you will learn a lot about automotive history just from the peoples posts and stories..
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I bought a Savage 350 12 Gauge

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                                X