No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody here have rear wheel hub they can part with? mine has stripped threads.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Lol YES
      :giggle:
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

No getting tail happy for me.

I'm not about to r3v my M3 into a curb/telephone pole. Drive like a grandma mode = engage.
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Help re. Chain Tensioner.

I need to get it done, and have never done it before. Anybody in the Seattle area with some experience on this, willing to help/instruct a fellow? I can give you some cash, and some beer too...PM me if interested...
          1997 328i - SOLD
          1991 325is - SOLD
          2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
          1991 318is
          2011 328i xDrive
          2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gath View Post
            anybody here have rear wheel hub they can part with? mine has stripped threads.
            //

Comment

Waiting for the inevitable I reved my car in this Seattle rain thread..

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Martin C. View Post

I need to get it done, and have never done it before. Anybody in the Seattle area with some experience on this, willing to help/instruct a fellow? I can give you some cash, and some beer too...PM me if interested...
                This job is so easy my 5 year old can do it. Juat need a wrench and 19 socket and move the reservoir outta the way to make it easier
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Wow. So it actually rains up here?
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

nope. Just an illusion.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Martin C. View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                        Got ridiculously sideways yesterday. My car is so squirelly in the rain, can't go above 3k or the tires just break loose.
                        Weird, I can shift properly at 5k if I wanted and not break the tires loose. It all depends what gear you're in, and if you're driving like a race car driver. It's an M50, they don't have thaaat much power.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                        You do know that you don't have to have the pedal pushed all the way to the floor when you are accelerating, also try better tires.
                        This.

I actually don't. I was simply stating that my brand new tires break loose above 3k.
                        I have brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE050As on the rear, and Michelin PS2s on the front. Your car must be broken.
                        M Coupe

Comment

Lol my car just loves to break away.

Stupid open 4.10 diff

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                            Weird, I can shift properly at 5k if I wanted and not break the tires loose. It all depends what gear you're in, and if you're driving like a race car driver. It's an M50, they don't have thaaat much power.

I have brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE050As on the rear, and Michelin PS2s on the front. Your car must be broken.
                            Ok, ok, it's not every gear, but first and second after 3k, gets super squirelly. I know they're not that powerful, but I don't think the S3.73 helps matters. I'm running Dunlop Direzzas, not the best, but they're basically brand new (less then 1000 miles.)
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Lol my car just loves to break away.

Stupid open 4.10 diff
                              try having a s4.10 and not break 185's loose, its dam near impossible.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Ok, ok, it's not every gear, but first and second after 3k, gets super squirelly. I know they're not that powerful, but I don't think the S3.73 helps matters. I'm running Dunlop Direzzas, not the best, but they're basically brand new (less then 1000 miles.)
                                LOL. I think a lot of cars are that way. It's called controlling the car while you accelerate.
                                M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X