• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    ^^ tru dat! Or he could go Auto-tragic.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Drifted high school parking lot today. Im not that good yet... the car "whips" back into a straight line. But it was so fun!

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        ^^ tru dat! Or he could go Auto-tragic.
        I have been learning some of the terms and that one seems to be a very bad option. Plus I don't want my GF's cousin laughing at me all the time considering he's on these forums quite a bit.

I guess for $500 on the 318is, I should just rebuild the damn engine once the owner calls me back.
        Originally posted by James Crivellone
        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

drifted? or slid the tail out? Reminds me of watson, had his mom take a video of him drifting, and posted it here.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
            drifted? or slid the tail out? Reminds me of watson, had his mom take a video of him drifting, and posted it here.
            Lol, definitely saw that one...

Comment

Hahaha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

Not hadcore drift but come around a corner and half way through get sideways and hold it a good ways out. More than just oversteer

Comment

You need an LSD, son!

Comment

and a 5spd gearbox

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Lol Matt... 5 speed I have an idea. Thanks to TurboJake... I will have the FASTEST shifting car on R3V...

LSD... yeah I know

Comment

Auto's can be fun...just ask Eta power

Comment

My car is not bad at all... I lock it into first and ump shift all the time. Its pretty fun.

However I cant launch it at all... and downshifts suck

Comment

I used to manual shift my E28. Gotta have some fun with it, right?

Comment

^ you're damn right.

Comment

so when are you changing your name to doriftoes?

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                                That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Working...
                                X