-1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
        Not at all.

Stories will be told at the next gtg.

Anybody need a cheap Thule rack (no fairing, just footpacks and load bars)? It's from a Saab 900 but it will fit any car with rain gutters including the e30. $50.
        Hell yes! I got cash ready
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I know it's a big thing to let someone use your tools, but I have been asking around if places rent and Harbon Freight doesn't even rent anymore. Does anyone within the Salem/Albany/Woodburn area have a Engine Hoist I could use. I have no problem coming to pick it up & tip you some cash. It's just any funds I spend buying one cuts out my 5-speed swap money. Thanks in advance.

Edit:

Also just to make sure, a 89' Driveline will work in my 88' transmission correct? I'm about to paypal someone for it. *yes I've been using google and search*
          Last edited by HarukoE30; 12-01-2011, 04:47 PM. Reason: edit
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Ahhh you guys made my day. Lol.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Anybody in PDX want to head to the Winter Ale Fest tonight around 8? At 7 I gotta go help my buddy look at a 91 318is in Beaverton and am free after that.
              "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
              sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Damn I could really go for a pulled pork sandwich.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

why does my hand hurt? oh yea, because i just punched a guy in the face as hard as i could.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                  That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

I'm making a badass table. That is all.
                    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                      why does my hand hurt? oh yea, because i just punched a guy in the face as hard as i could.
                      Story? Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                        Story? Pics or it didn't happen.
                        no pictures, driving home in my mom's lexus since she borrowed my truck. no street lights on the road driving about 45mph. last second i see a guy in the number 1 lane swinging what looks to be a bat at the car.

well he connected, i slammed on the brakes and pulled into a parking lot to my right. more then a few words were exchanged until he lifted his walking stick toward me/the car.

i get him to turn away from the car and he steps up into my face and pushed me with his stomach. told him to not do it again or he will regret it. he did it again so i cocked back and hit him in the nose as hard as i could. lights out. got in my car and left. luckily there is no damage to my car.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

That is winning story of the night. Fuck waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless who think they're tough shit. Sounds like he got what he deserved!

Comment

im normally a very calm person and the last person my friends think of to just clock someone but that guy royally pissed me off. i don't like to punch people because i know the damage i can do. i used to train 4 days a week for a few years in muay thai kickboxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                              im normally a very calm person and the last person my friends think of to just clock someone but that guy royally pissed me off. i don't like to punch people because i know the damage i can do. i used to train 4 days a week for a few years in muay thai kickboxing
                              R3Vs chuck norris
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

lol far from it, i still get my ass kicked from time to time

Comment

Working...
                                X