No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damit, finished the oil pan reseal and was getting ready to run some errands. so the e30 is sitting idling to warm up and it just dies and won't restart now. need to figure out if the fuel pump is working or not. i replaced the crank sensor a while back so i don't think thats it. FML

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

^ diary?

lol anyways starter is back on.. it works. The studs though for the electrical connections I stripped out. They were copper, and I wasn't paying much attention. So that bugs me, but Ill get over it. As long as they dont fall off!

Comment

you are going to try to comment on my statement then proceed to post about your issues on your car. kids these days.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

That sucks mullet.
          Hope yo get it figured out.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
            you are going to try to comment on my statement then proceed to post about your issues on your car. kids these days.
            Bahahahahaha, fail.

Hope you figure it out d00d. I still think CPS. Might have came unplugged or something. My buddy changed his and 9 months later it died, so it's always a possibility.

Good luck!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

lol we all have to update our diarys in this thread

Comment

yea mine is only like 6 months old but whats weird is it catches every once in a while and almost starts.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                  I will sell you a late model valance :)
                  No valance for me just yet. Modding won't happen until the suspension is in tip top shape. Which is why I'm trying to budget the bushing portion right now.

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  I probably won't like your car, but that isn't why you are building it :) i am swapping to plastics on my iX, unfortunately the front bumper is already gone but I still have the rear. Maybe we can work something out :)
                  You have a valid point, & I know the plastic bumper is the style to do, but I want to keep my early model looking early without moving away from that to much. Than again anything I do, someone has already done so it's nothing new :(

Was going through the early model thread in the genral section. Lot's of wicked cars so I am so excited. I have my car, my roommate, you guys, so I'll be fine. Back to email blunt about some transmission seals since "we will already be down there"

Edit: Oh snap, forgot about taillight seals
                  Last edited by HarukoE30; 12-04-2011, 05:50 PM. Reason: edit
                  Originally posted by James Crivellone
                  1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

What's all this diary shit?

Comment

^ haters

Comment

You mean hater. There's only one of me. So you congugate it singularly. ;)

Comment

No I meant like people hating on us making this our diary (which we really dont)

Comment

Got my trans bitchesssss. Ohaithar Adam.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Did you reassemble your car yet 5toes
                              Originally posted by Sonny
                              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Sup bro. I'll be by in a few to pick up my new M20. ;).

Comment

Working...
                                X