PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i trolling you? no im not man

all im saying is that all engines work the same (pretty much) and that the cai worked for me on my civic so i figured it would work on my 325

Comment

Cai don't do shit on a bmw unless its fucking expensive ebay chips are copys of the real deal and bmws and hondas are two fucking different worlds and they don't work the same.
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Yes they both have an internal combustion engine and 4 wheels. That's where they stop. The engineering and electrionics are nothing alike.

Also, use new flywheel bolts. The local dealer should have them in stock.
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Lets not point out the stupid obvious things you know what I mean this inst 5toes
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
            Also, use new flywheel bolts. The local dealer should have them in stock.
            This

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
              Lets not point out the stupid obvious things you know what I mean this inst 5toes
              Shh I wasn't talking to you. It was directed towards the new guy.

Comment

Lolz my bad sorry
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  Oh yea man I hear ya, I forget all the time
                  win right here. I loled for real. thanks for making my sunday night

89 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                    Lololol, you come up with some good shit carlos.

Its what I do for the great people of R3v lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, 5toes, if that's you trolling, then just be clear that that will not endear you to any friends, nor will that gain you any respect.

Guys and gals, can you recommend me a good all season tire to mount on an iX weave for my spare?
                      1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                      2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                      1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

First of all I sware that "emilioa" is not me. I know I said that I was going to troll you guys, but I didn't really mean it. This forum already has enough trolls

Anyways I hope to sort my car out tomorrow. I was reading the bentley for the injector tests and but they dont make much sense to me. Can somebody please explain the test that involves ground out the injector? I need to make sure that they are getting power

Comment

Originally posted by emilioa View Post
                          hi guys. my name is emilio and i just joined the forum a few days agao. i have a red86 325 5 speed. love the car and i am looking at some mods for it. im buying a cai and chip off ebay i cant want to go fast. this thing is sooooo slow. lol

so whats uo?
                          Before you go spending money on performance mods and any other "go fast shit" go buy a timing belt kit, water pump, thermostat, oil filter and oil. Check your bels, brakes, tires, bushings.....I could go on all day but you get the idea right?

MAINTENANCE 1st!!!:hitler:
                          -Andy

Comment

R3v.
                            I need your help.
                            For my 2 year anniversary for the lady friend/valentines Day, I thinking of booking a trip to Cali. What would be cooler, SF or SD for a 3 day weekend?
                            sigpic

Comment

Which ever you can get the better room at. It will put her in the shagging mood.

Comment

^ depends on your lady IMO. If she wants to sun tan and lay on the beach, SD. If she wants to poke around an interesting/famous city then SF all the way.

BTW my vote is SF, I love that city. Been there many times. Almost got my dumped VW high centered on one of those crazy hills

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                                X