Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
    I saw today...

An e34 M5 touring. It was sterling silver, blew past me on hwy 30 near the St Johns bridge.

I came.
    What. The. Fuck.

I'd kill for one. There was an oxfordgrun one at 5erWest. It was super, super clean ...but still oxfordgrun on parchment. Meh.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That would be such a badass shop car

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
        I mean, hell, maybe I'll tear it down...I'm not sure. Part of me is also thinking head gasket, but either way, the motor's gotta come apart. I'm not sure. Gonna sleep on it. Just another thing...ugh.
        Well think about it this way. The devil you know is better then the one you don't. Lets say you score a $300 m20. What happens if it ends up needing a new headgasket or something. Basically it would suck and you wouldn't know exactly the down falls of the new engine unless you personally knew the p.o

If you just source a new head and headgasket you are pretty much done. Well as far as i know. But you can understand what I am saying.
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
          Well think about it this way. The devil you know is better then the one you don't. Lets say you score a $300 m20. What happens if it ends up needing a new headgasket or something. Basically it would suck and you wouldn't know exactly the down falls of the new engine unless you personally knew the p.o

If you just source a new head and headgasket you are pretty much done. Well as far as i know. But you can understand what I am saying.
          I agree. Plus, having a freshened up top end w/ new gaskets gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Austin, just get an okay 885 "i" head and swap that muthafooker in.
            Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Really Austin? It's a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post

I've considered that possibility also. I have an 885 head that's partially rebuilt, just needs an exhaust valve, surface and a couple rockers and clips, reassembly and it's finished. Just need to finish it up when I get some time. Unfortunately, time is something I have very little of lately!

Guess we'll see how this plays out in the next few days.

Comment

Get the coupe... I know you want to!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

anyone have or know where i could get a m20 driveshaft?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonrc2 View Post
                      anyone have or know where i could get a m20 driveshaft?
                      Manual or auto?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                      Bluebird Bus Conversion
                      New Oregon Trail

Comment

oh woops manual

Comment

Oh my fucking god...fucking holy grail right here. I wish it had pics!

Comment

OH MY GOD buy that shit. I'd buy that.

Pictures or it doesn't exist.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

If someone gives me $6k for my M50 car right now, I'll go snag it. I wanted an E34 Touring anyway and this is even better-- 5-sp and AWD! Needs a turbo to be perfect!

Comment

Holy shit I can't believe there is one here in the PNW. That is like a once in a lifetime chance to own one! Wish I had enough cash on hand....

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                                X