No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just a funny idea of you doing a write up. You don't know poop. Go read some threads, and stop posting.

And how are you going to afford a new motor/rebuild if you can't spring an extra $20 for a correct part? Sigh.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

You know what, go for it.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        Well according to Oreilly, the $55 BWD fuel pressure regulator fits over 250 vehicles. 144 of which are VW's

Looking up the part on blunttech, as the VW, Volvo part, they all look the same, and are within $5 of eachother.

People install aftermarket fuel pressure regulators, does that make their car prone to breaking too?
        Omg you are seriously hopeless.

Just buy the BWD FPR and leave the Easter egg hunts for people who are capable of doing them
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Im trying to save money for the rebuild George.

Surprise though, the $50 VW Bosch is obviously designed to work with a different fuel system and has no vac line input.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
            I'm really starting to become more and more annoyed with "word"
            Bunch of fad following hipsters...

I've been saying that since the mid 80's. I'm the reason those hipsters say it. God I'm getting old. Word.

Comment

Ya word hit the scene is the mid 80s.

Cameos WORD UP. It was not the first use of the word, but its when it became a fad.

Shut up! VERB! were the main responses.

Comment

Abe, dont be a jive turkey lol
                sigpic

Comment

Right on man. I can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    I've been saying that since the mid 80's. I'm the reason those hipsters say it. God I'm getting old. Word.
                    Well now your just saying this more than usual because its cool again...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Totally.

Comment

Hey cheap ass, please sell your bmw and go away permanently ....
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                          Hey cheap ass, please sell your bmw and go away permanently ....
                          Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!! I loled. New sig quote.

Comment

A good friend of mine said, "If you don't have the money to be fucking around with these cars, you shouldn't have bought one in the first place"
                            Don't buy things you can't afford. Sounds reasonable enough right? If you start being cheap on parts you might end up hurting yourself or worse, others because you went cheap.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Honestly, 5cells, if you're gonna buy cheap/incorrect parts, whatever, it's your call. You've clearly made your mind up and know everything about E30's. Just don't tell us about it, because we will give you shit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                Well according to Oreilly, the $55 BWD fuel pressure regulator fits over 250 vehicles. 144 of which are VW's

Looking up the part on blunttech, as the VW, Volvo part, they all look the same, and are within $5 of eachother.

People install aftermarket fuel pressure regulators, does that make their car prone to breaking too?
                                O'Reilly's is shit. You better walk in there knowing exactly what you need, and if they don't have it, then walk away rather than listening to them say how x will fit in y.

Buy the right part, even if it's more expensive. Seriously, if you don't, you'll just fuck up your car more, and you'll pay for it in another way. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as most of the people on here are about E30s, but even I sure as hell know that most of what you're doing are bad ideas, and you really need to stop, think about what you're doing and take the advice that others give you. Oh and most importantly, quit cheaping out on stuff.

You drive a BMW. You don't drive a Saturn. You want to keep driving a BMW? Well then you better pay to play.
                                1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                                2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                                1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Working...
                                X