PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2man View Post
    recommendations for front CABs? daily driver duty so nothing crazy stiff. found some moog stuff for cheap that i was thinking about buying an filling the gaps with 3m window weld (just because i have some leftover after doing my mk1 vw mounts). was looking at the akg stuff too, but all i saw was race spec stuff
    imo best ones you can get are the powerflex ones, bavauto or bimmerworld sells them

Comment

I need a hardtop for my 'vert. Anyone selling one around these parts?

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        Are you going to make it better then...?
        it doesnt get any better than a chipped ETA thought you knew this. you have one. you must not have an ebay chip, they add like 250hp
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Posting these for a customer.

Bottlecaps wrapped in Toyo Tires with plenty of tread left. You can pick them up from our shop (Car Tender) any time during the week.

She's looking for 200.00obo. Wheels are straight and balanced. Thanks guys! PM me of you need more details (tire size, model name, etc. Etc.).

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Where are my wheel whore fitment nazis at? I want to get Schmidt Modern Lines for the vert. I'd like to get the 7.5/16, 9/16 set. I'd like it to be flush with the fender in the rear and just barely tucked in the front. Who knows the magic recipe to make that happen?

Comment

.somewhere between 0-5 offset in rear, somewhere around 10 or 12 up front. I will let someone else chime in, I'm no good at making wheels fit inside the fenders :p

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

worth checking out for you guys that can afford it!

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                  it doesnt get any better than a chipped ETA thought you knew this. you have one. you must not have an ebay chip, they add like 250hp
                  I'm going to rip out my M20B27 and replace it with a M20B32. Possibly turbo it down the road and make it breath fire.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    Where are my wheel whore fitment nazis at? I want to get Schmidt Modern Lines for the vert. I'd like to get the 7.5/16, 9/16 set. I'd like it to be flush with the fender in the rear and just barely tucked in the front. Who knows the magic recipe to make that happen?
                    I would love these if I could find a set of the original monoblock style. Im not a huge fan of the newer design

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

So far like four of you guys are coming to the kegger tonight, which means that many more of you are turning down free cups of Two Beers Brewery's finest.

Greenwood. Tonight!
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                        I would love these if I could find a set of the original monoblock style. Im not a huge fan of the newer design
                        Do you mean the old style that had dish, vs the new style that pokes out a past the lip? I like both. But, I like the 3pc the best.

I'm going to get the monoblocks for the vert and the 3pc for the E21. But, I'd like to switch them back and forth on a whim.

Mmmmm, wheels!

Different, but match just as much as my E21 and E30 do. Hope it looks as good in person as it does in my head.

Now it's a race to make this happen before my daughter is born. Otherwise it'll quickly take a back seat for a couple years (decade).

Comment

Waking up early with uncle Keith and going to get Haruko's car running in the morning.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                            Waking up early with uncle Keith and going to get Haruko's car running in the morning.
                            OMgosh so excited. Hope this rain let's up, otherwise drifting in the field for the test run is going to be something wild.
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Ehhh? Is that snow I see falling? I must still be drunk...blehhh

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

finally hooked up my sub yesterday. why the fuck did i wait so long... before you ask, no its not a luke box. its a sealed 12" kicker comp vr that ive had forever.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X