No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would run et5 up front and 10 out back. You should probably have rolled if not slightly pulled fenders. Tweak to perfection with camber plates.

This is for an e30 right?

Comment

Yeah, my vert. Although, I'd adjust front fitment with offset changes vs. camber. I'd only use plates to correct any camber cause from lowering.

Comment

^ only the rear will camber from lowering, if you want to adjust it you will need the weld in plate kit

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Just like the e21. Word.

Comment

I'm making a project thread after this, but could the car have issues staying afloat if I don't have the O2 from the Manifold hooked up? I ask, because Haruko will fire right up, but without giving him some gas he will soon die. I'm heading out to try different things, but a heads up in the right direction would help?

Edit: thinking a sensor is not hooked up or something, damn process of elimination time now.
            Last edited by HarukoE30; 02-26-2012, 05:04 PM. Reason: edit
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

does the car no stay idling without you having to be on the gas pedal btw the oxy sensor only works when the car has reached op temp
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                does the car no stay idling without you having to be on the gas pedal btw the oxy sensor only works when the car has reached op temp
                Pretty much what you said Phil, that's the exact issue.

Comment

the issue isnt the oxy sensor check the fuel lines reverse them and see what happens
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    the issue isnt the oxy sensor check the fuel lines reverse them and see what happens
                    Reverse the ones we had going into the FPR?

Comment

I say vacuum leak. Make sure all the hoses are plugged in. Might be a DME issue?
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Doubt the vac leak and the dme this thing ran like a gem sticking with fuel issue sounds like its starved
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Maybe AFM?

Comment

Alright, which one of your limp dick mother fuckers bought that seta!? grrrrrr

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I knew that would go fast. Wasn't at a computer earlier so I couldn't post it. He's not having any luck is he?

Comment

whats with all the name changes?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X