No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, nevermind. Apparently the shop I used a few years ago has really gone downhill. Can't recommend them.

Buds Machine in Lakewood did my race motor in 2009. Now there is a ton of bad reviews over the past yr.

Rated 1.33 stars on YP. Share your own tips, photos and more- tell us what you think of this business!
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Yeah I read that on there earlier today. Hmmm theres two here in town, Ill read up on em

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        A M20 Oil Pan and gasket. :)
        I think I got it figured out but if not, you'll be hearing from me soon.

Comment

Daniel, get ahold of Jay. I remember that pan being pretty clean last I saw it.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Found a shop

Looks like $88 plus tax

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together :nice: Haruko is insured for only $72/monthly Full - Coverage. Let's party boys & girls :drink:
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                Welp, nevermind. Apparently the shop I used a few years ago has really gone downhill. Can't recommend them.

Buds Machine in Lakewood did my race motor in 2009. Now there is a ton of bad reviews over the past yr.

http://www.yellowpages.com/lakewood-...365?lid=686365
                They did my 2.8L M20, awesome work and Bud was great. Sad to see them go downhill

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Daniel, get ahold of Jay. I remember that pan being pretty clean last I saw it.
                  Will do man

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                    I love it when a plan comes together :nice: Haruko is insured for only $72/monthly Full - Coverage. Let's party boys & girls :drink:
                    What? With what company?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

This performance engine development place looks top notch

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                        What? With what company?

Do tell!
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I'll put my 2 cents in on Bud's. I go to Bud probably twice a month for machining stuff. Most of the time its to mill a head or something simple like that. Generally I get it back same day, sometimes I just sit there and wait for it. I guess I'm some what of a "good customer". Bud goes above and beyond for good customers. Mind you this work is for my shop but, I think this where a lot his work is. I had him rebuild my head on my m20, I had it back in 2 weeks. The one thing to not do when you bring something into Bud's shop is to tell him, "No rush, get it done when you can". You wont see your shit back for like 2 months. Bud's old, he is 75, I don't blame him for being slow sometimes. Honestly they are the only place I'll take my shit to now Waterhaus is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                            Will do man
                            Wrong Daniel ;)
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                              What? With what company?

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Do tell!
                              Progressive. I even called last night & this morning to make sure I wasn't being messed with. The agent this morning started laughing slightly, because I had her tell me a 3rd time, plain English, my deductible's & coll/comp, uninsured, body damage stuff. $72 a month

Apparently an 86' 325 is worth dirt shit compared to any other body style. Geico wanted like $112 for the full boat. My luck ran out though, Oregon & their stupid "we're to broke to stay open on Friday's" ODOT bullshit. So my car is insured, tags are good until 2013, but the title is only signed and dated for yesterday.

Don't think I can drive him since I didn't get a chance to registrar him Still trying to find out if my arse get's pulled over, are they going to tow it.
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Just drive it and wave paperwork if you get pulled. Tell them you have it all but have to wait for them to reopen next week

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                                X