No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the first time I drank rum too.

Comment

Think a clogged cat could cause a significant drop in fuel economy?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^ duh
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
          I DRANK THE MOHTER FUCKIIN KRAKEN. MOHTER FUCKIN PAULO AND SIMON AND IOON JOEZ WE SHOULD DO SHIT. FUCK 5 TOes. LAWL> ahahah enter

Kraken FTW

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
          I remember the first time I drank rum too.
          Yup, me too, Captain Morgan was my first drink ever.

Comment

Yeah I believe it would.
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

He Has Been Warned To Get Out !

Comment

I've lost about 7-8mpg since I bought the car 8 months ago. Driving style hasn't changed. Time to find an exhaust shop to have my M3 cats welded on.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  I've lost about 7-8mpg since I bought the car 8 months ago. Driving style hasn't changed. Time to find an exhaust shop to have my M3 cats welded on.

Save and swap a new engine one. S52/4 style :up:
                  Originally posted by James Crivellone
                  1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Won't be doing anything like that with this car. Just gonna have the exhaust fixed and keep on driving it for a while.

Comment

Good fucking riddance

Comment

Well yesterday went well. Got the belt on good first time, but somehow it was out of time. Did it again (with some trouble) and it went on smoothly.

Car started right up, but we still need to put the cooling system back together

Comment

whoa! toes doing work. a sign of the apocalypse?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nah. I am getting better! We started around 4 and stopped at 11.

We seriously spent an hour trying to get the alternator and power steering belts on.. lmao
                            Last edited by 5Toes; 03-31-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

You got your motor in your car already? Goddamn Andrew, nice work!

Comment

No no.. I was helping a friend out with his 87 eta. Looks like he has a blown HG though... oil in coolant and the cooling fan only had 2.5 blades... so I might talk him into a stroker.. :) I have the head for him

Weather here is pitiful! Like constant rain for past few days, I am worried my motor is going to get too wet! lol

Got some parts yesterday... Elring upper gasket set, VR lower gasket set, Elring tranny filter kit, motor mounts, and tranny mounts.

Elring upper gaskset set looks nice. Says Made in Germany.. not China like some people have said. Pics later.

Comment

Working...
                                X