PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

LMFAO new sig
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Is this guy for real?

----------------------------------

1989 BMW 325ic street racer 5 speed /trade PRO3 - $900000 (Bellevue)

Date: 2012-04-09, 10:59PM PDT
      Reply to: 7k6rt-2949787347@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

time to build a real track car, sadly this cabrio must be sold to accomplish that...or trade for a built pro3 car already ?

this car is a turn key car....everything works, all warning lights, service lights, windows, switches, antenna, locks, EVERYTHING...and it always has...if anything ever went south, i bought a NEW part from BMW of bellevue, and have the reciept for it...its perfectly maintained to BMW E30 reliability, and will not need anything but oil changes for years...
      just this year, replaced....
      timing belt,
      waterpump
      tensioner
      BMW blue coolant (always bmw brand)
      adjusted valve clearences, they are perfect
      checked plugs
      air/fuel filters
      all belts, and all 30, 60, 90k services are done...this car is like a little baby, and i enjoy keeping it maintained...its never let me down.

ground control coil overs
      17" alloys built for the car (hubcentric, no rings, no spacers, perfect fitment)
      215x40x17 w/25 pos offset front
      245x35x17 w/25 pos offset rear both front / rear are 23.8" tall.

portmatched, and polished engine (took me 5 months to set this engine up)
      headers

lightened flywheel
      step-cut flywheel (closer pedal throw)
      balanced flywheel to pressure plate
      lightened driveline
      4.10 Limited Slip Differential (mechanical)...

1995 M3 steering rack (closer ratio = 3 turns lock to lock)

carbon fenders
      reiger GTS body kit
      Sparco seats and 4 point harness x2

z3 short shifter
      all seals and bushings have been replaced..this car doesn't leak a drop of anything, ever. (all engine and tranny seals were replaced within the last 5 years, (tranny in 2 years) and have a decade of reliability (if not more)

detachable steering wheel

keyless entry (locks doors, trunk, gas door, etc remotely)
      ellipsoid headlights
      air horns
      Sparco strut tower bar
      adjustible shocks

AC. was serviced a few years ago, avoided getting talked into the "upgrade" to r134, as i KNOW r12 is the best...it still has R12, (freon) and it blows 26 degrees at the vents...in the sun, and yes, its so cold, my fingers will literally ache from it...its nice..real nice...btw, freon ftw...never "up"grade...

this car was my first BMW, and honestly, it is one of the best cars every produced...(which is why im building a sedan just like it for a track car)...i cant put a roll cage in this, its too nice...

i have all the matching body panels (in a box) and you can have them all (fenders), car has never been crashed, and steers perfect.
      0-100, and back to 0 in a straight line...this car can go above 140mph, and redlines over 7k.

its NA right now, but can easily be turbo'd...i personally love the control of "na" over fi.

no tirekickers
      no joy rides

this car is legit, and 0-60 is ;
      faster than a new BMW,
      colder than a new BMW
      lower than a new BMW
      cooler than a new BMW
      cheaper than a new BMW
      better than a new BMW....

i might be asking a lot for it, but i am open to best offer too...and i have a envelope of full size, unfolded receipts thats an inch thick, mostly from BMW (for all oem parts) and local machine shop (accurate engines) tire shops, and race shops (speedware motorsports, etc)..

thanks for looking.
      drive safe.

more px, just ask.
      open to trade for pro3 car
      and at this price, i will give a warranty of ten years, bumper to bumper on mechanical failure.
      keywords: BMW, 325, 325i, 325ic, e30, best car ever, convertible, cabrio, turbo, naturally aspirated, nitros, nitros oxide, NOS, drift, race, street, daily driver, reliable, dtm, DTM, custom, magic, sweet, awesome, fun, blue, electric, fast, quick, built, 2 inch lip, drive, driving machine, car,

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Is this guy for real?

----------------------------------

1989 BMW 325ic street racer 5 speed /trade PRO3 - $900000 (Bellevue)

Date: 2012-04-09, 10:59PM PDT
        Reply to: 7k6rt-2949787347@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

time to build a real track car, sadly this cabrio must be sold to accomplish that...or trade for a built pro3 car already ?

this car is a turn key car....everything works, all warning lights, service lights, windows, switches, antenna, locks, EVERYTHING...and it always has...if anything ever went south, i bought a NEW part from BMW of bellevue, and have the reciept for it...its perfectly maintained to BMW E30 reliability, and will not need anything but oil changes for years...
        just this year, replaced....
        timing belt,
        waterpump
        tensioner
        BMW blue coolant (always bmw brand)
        adjusted valve clearences, they are perfect
        checked plugs
        air/fuel filters
        all belts, and all 30, 60, 90k services are done...this car is like a little baby, and i enjoy keeping it maintained...its never let me down.

ground control coil overs
        17" alloys built for the car (hubcentric, no rings, no spacers, perfect fitment)
        215x40x17 w/25 pos offset front
        245x35x17 w/25 pos offset rear both front / rear are 23.8" tall.

portmatched, and polished engine (took me 5 months to set this engine up)
        headers

lightened flywheel
        step-cut flywheel (closer pedal throw)
        balanced flywheel to pressure plate
        lightened driveline
        4.10 Limited Slip Differential (mechanical)...

1995 M3 steering rack (closer ratio = 3 turns lock to lock)

carbon fenders
        reiger GTS body kit
        Sparco seats and 4 point harness x2

z3 short shifter
        all seals and bushings have been replaced..this car doesn't leak a drop of anything, ever. (all engine and tranny seals were replaced within the last 5 years, (tranny in 2 years) and have a decade of reliability (if not more)

detachable steering wheel

keyless entry (locks doors, trunk, gas door, etc remotely)
        ellipsoid headlights
        air horns
        Sparco strut tower bar
        adjustible shocks

AC. was serviced a few years ago, avoided getting talked into the "upgrade" to r134, as i KNOW r12 is the best...it still has R12, (freon) and it blows 26 degrees at the vents...in the sun, and yes, its so cold, my fingers will literally ache from it...its nice..real nice...btw, freon ftw...never "up"grade...

this car was my first BMW, and honestly, it is one of the best cars every produced...(which is why im building a sedan just like it for a track car)...i cant put a roll cage in this, its too nice...

i have all the matching body panels (in a box) and you can have them all (fenders), car has never been crashed, and steers perfect.
        0-100, and back to 0 in a straight line...this car can go above 140mph, and redlines over 7k.

its NA right now, but can easily be turbo'd...i personally love the control of "na" over fi.

no tirekickers
        no joy rides

this car is legit, and 0-60 is ;
        faster than a new BMW,
        colder than a new BMW
        lower than a new BMW
        cooler than a new BMW
        cheaper than a new BMW
        better than a new BMW....

i might be asking a lot for it, but i am open to best offer too...and i have a envelope of full size, unfolded receipts thats an inch thick, mostly from BMW (for all oem parts) and local machine shop (accurate engines) tire shops, and race shops (speedware motorsports, etc)..

thanks for looking.
        drive safe.

more px, just ask.
        open to trade for pro3 car
        and at this price, i will give a warranty of ten years, bumper to bumper on mechanical failure.
        keywords: BMW, 325, 325i, 325ic, e30, best car ever, convertible, cabrio, turbo, naturally aspirated, nitros, nitros oxide, NOS, drift, race, street, daily driver, reliable, dtm, DTM, custom, magic, sweet, awesome, fun, blue, electric, fast, quick, built, 2 inch lip, drive, driving machine, car,

That body kit is ugly as shit LOL. I like his polish job though

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Did you see his price though? I don't give two shits about the car, to each their own. But $900k? And "at this price, I will include a ten years bumper to bumper warranty..." HAHAHAHA
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Seeing as most pro-3 cars are WELL over the 10k mark and some over 20k, there is no way in hell anyone who has put in the hours building a racecar is trading for that steaming heap of shit. Dudes crazy.....
            84' 325i -> PRO3 #304