X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Sorry I'm posting from my miserable Android phone. I ment to say I have one.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
        Sorry I'm posting from my miserable Android phone. I ment to say I have one.
        No worries buddy. How much?

Comment

No worries buddy. How much?
          5$ will do. I will be home most of the day tomorrow.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Is this guy for real?

----------------------------------

1989 BMW 325ic street racer 5 speed /trade PRO3 - $900000 (Bellevue)

Date: 2012-04-09, 10:59PM PDT
            Reply to: 7k6rt-2949787347@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
            In case you didn't know...

Un blog hecho para los amantes de los viajeros y amantes de los autos

Comment

Call you tomorrow! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                Matt, you ever figure out who left that painting at your door?
                LOL, Yeah. So at my work we do a X-mas party. We do a white elephant and that was one of the gifts. Basically nobody wanted it and it ended up with my buddy Clancy. Well, I guess Clancy didn't want the painting any more. So, like a dick he played a little trick on me. He was the one texting me saying he saw someone creeping around my apartment. Kinda of a dumb joke because when I showed up I instantly knew it was him. Bad move and his part. I'm all about pulling pranks on people. So, one day when he's not home I'm going to climb up on his roof and nail it to the eave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  LOL, Yeah. So at my work we do a X-mas party. We do a white elephant and that was one of the gifts. Basically nobody wanted it and it ended up with my buddy Clancy. Well, I guess Clancy didn't want the painting any more. So, like a dick he played a little trick on me. He was the one texting me saying he saw someone creeping around my apartment. Kinda of a dumb joke because when I showed up I instantly knew it was him. Bad move and his part. I'm all about pulling pranks on people. So, one day when he's not home I'm going to climb up on his roof and nail it to the eave.
                  Better yet, sneak into his house and nail it to the inside of his front door.
                  Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                  2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                  2010 Buell XB9SX
                  2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                  1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                  1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                  1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                  2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                  2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I was thinking about putting it in his bedroom but, I thought that was kinda creepy considering he has a wife and kids.

Comment

Turns out, I have to go to Steven's tomorrow and he has one for me. If that doesn't go through, I will get ahold of you!

Comment

Any of you guys done the rx7 brake upgrade? I bought replacement factory lines from a parts store and they're regular double flare, not bubble flare like everyone says they should be. I was going to tear it apart tomorrow but it looks like I wont need the brakeline adapters?
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Wait that car for sale was talking about r12 over the new one. Will this make my A/C colder? I just wrote it of to never being like a new car.

Does he have a point?
                          Been with me for 16 years...
                          sigpic
                          Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Where'd my engine go? lol hopeing to have this damn thing done by Saturday night, Friday maybe. Picking up the freshly decked head tomorrow, reading up on how to do the bottom end seals tonight

I do have a m20b25 I am parting out. Head might be spoken for.. but if anybody is interested in it please PM me. Oil pan is already gone however

Anything else is fair game:

I have a complete harness, 885 head (with some carbon build up), a used cap and rotor in decent condition, lots of stuff.
                            Last edited by 5Toes; 04-10-2012, 10:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

24V is in E30, hopefully it will be done by saturday
                              -Andy

Comment

Do work, 5toes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X