PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
    My clean title will stay just getting more monies to get the stuff repaired right
    That's awesome man. Glad to hear it.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

bump!

Making some progress over here! After I drop the driveshaft and drain the trans I am 90% there! Just gotta remove exhaust then!

Comment

Good for you man. Exhaust should be pretty easy. Use a half inch ratchet and get some PB on the exhaust nuts, should be good to go.

Comment

Good shit toes
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Updated my project thread

And now I get a pm from ejknight that the motor is sold??? Seriously what the hell??? My friend bought a new carb and rebuilt it JUST so we could get down to the PDX and pick it up

Comment

Some random girl just kissed me on the cheek, scratched my back, said I was hot, gave me her number and walked off. This is an excellent st patties day!
              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
              2010 Buell XB9SX
              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                Some random girl just kissed me on the cheek, scratched my back, said I was hot, gave me her number and walked off. This is an excellent st patties day!
                Nice work boss!
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Nice work big pimpin'

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

That wasn't a girl. :drink:
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post

And now I get a pm from ejknight that the motor is sold??? Seriously what the hell??? My friend bought a new carb and rebuilt it JUST so we could get down to the PDX and pick it up
                      Now thats fucked up but business is business I guess
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I guess. Im pretty sure I was clear about it. I said I would leave here at 8 am and see him Sunday between 1 and 2. Argh

He told me to contact Robbie about it, and I did, but I never got back to him saying that I did talk to Robbie

Comment

Matt I see yo bitchazz readin this thread, come out with us!
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Bah!! Fuck man, I'm dead. I went to lucky last night and worked today. I'm regretting it now.

Comment

I guess. Im pretty sure I was clear about it. I said I would leave here at 8 am and see him Sunday between 1 and 2. Argh

He told me to contact Robbie about it, and I did, but I never got back to him saying that I did talk to Robbie
                              Hey, I understand your frustration, but please keep stuff like this to PM's and such. I really like Eric and have known him my whole life and don't appreciate seeing stuff like this about a good friend of mine out in the open.

It sounds like (from what you've said) that the ball was in your court and you never firmed up plans.

Not trying to be a dick at all (turning over a new leaf starting today,) but just giving my opinion.

Comment

Yeah my apologies to Eric. I dont mean to trash him, but it is just unfortunate for me I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X